Kenya Under Canvas
Camping safari designed for those who have a spirit of adventure and enjoy the unpredictable wilderness.Read Full Description
- Amboseli, Kenya; Kenya; Nakuru, Kenya
- Trip Length:
- 7 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (25 - 29)
Family Trip, Group Retreat, Trip Around the World
Detailed Trip Description
Camping safari designed for those who have a spirit of adventure and enjoy the unpredictable wilderness.
Day 1 - Amboseli
Welcome to Amboseli.
Departure approximately 0930hrs from your Nairobi Hotel. Drive along the main Nairobi-Mombasa highway to Amboseli Game park famed for its large herds of elephants.
Reach Amboseli in time for late lunch. Evening game drive.
Dinner and overnight at campsite. (L,D).
Day 2 - Amboseli
Full day game viewing in this beautiful Game Park.
All meals and overnight at the campsite. (B,L,D).
Day 3 - Nakuru
After breakfast leave for Nairobi reaching by approximately 1100hrs connecting with Lake Nakuru to arrive in time for lunch. After lunch, proceed to Lake Nakuru National Park. Game drive in the park that has been described as the ‘Worlds greatest bird spectacle’.
Dinner and overnight at a budget Hotel. (B,L,D).
Day 4 - Kenya
After breakfast leave Nakuru for Masai Mara game reserve, arriving in time for lunch. Evening game drive in search of wildlife found in this beautiful reserve.
Return to camp for dinner and overnight. (B,L,D).
Day 5-6 - Kenya
Full day game viewing in search of black-maned lions, elephants, leopards, cheetahs, buffalos and other plains game.
All meals and overnight at the camp. (B,L,D).
Day 7 - Kenya
A last game drive after breakfast reaching the campsite in time for an early lunch.
Private Car Service
After lunch leave Mara, arriving late afternoon.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- 8 days Kenya Escapes Safari
- To Africa Tours and Safaris is delighted to bring you a superb value set departure 4x4 safari our new 7 nights / 8 days Kenya Escapes Safari. This 4x4 safari is in a new land cruiser with pop up roof and with a silver qualified guide. It is fantastic value ...
- 8 Day Cheetah Safari
- For those looking for a slightly longer tour, which takes in the arid beauty of Samburu, the historic Afro-Alpine scenery of the Aberdare National Park, the glorious and world-renowned Masai Mara Reserve and the flamingos and rhinos of Lake Nakuru, this road safari makes the ideal choice. Featuring traditional safari ...
- 16 Day Game & Gorillas
- This is the ultimate safari for wildlife lovers! Staying in very comfortable lodges, we visit the major parks of Kenya & Tanzania including Lake Nakuru and the Masai Mara in Kenya and Lake Victoria, the Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Taragire in Tanzania. We then head out to Rwanda and the Parc ...
- 15 Day East Africa Romance Safari
- A great private safari for two with a combination of East Africa's parks and the wonderful warm and sunny beaches of the Spice Island of Zanzibar. This cross-border safari includes Lake Nakuru and the Masai Mara National Parks before crossing the border with a visit to the shores of Africa's ...