7 Days Maasai Mara/ L.Nakuru/ Sweetwaters/ Shaba
Pick up from your hotel then drive to Maasai Mara. Arrive in time for lunch at either Keekorok Lodge, Fig tree, Mara Sarova, Mara Sopa , or Mara Serena Lodge. After lunch, go for evening game drive until sundown. Back to the lodge for dinner and overnight. A chance to ...Read Full Description
- Kenya; Nairobi, Kenya; Nakuru, Kenya
- Trip Length:
- 7 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (25 - 29)
Family Trip, Group Retreat, Trip Around the World
Detailed Trip Description
Pick up from your hotel then drive to Maasai Mara. Arrive in time for lunch at either Keekorok Lodge, Fig tree, Mara Sarova, Mara Sopa , or Mara Serena Lodge. After lunch, go for evening game drive until sundown. Back to the lodge for dinner and overnight. A chance to see the big five.
Day 1 - Kenya
Private Car Service
Pick up from your hotel then drive to Maasai Mara. Arrive in time for lunch at either Keekorok Lodge, Fig tree, Mara Sarova, Mara Sopa or Mara Serena Lodge.
After lunch go for evening game drive. A chance to see the big five.
In the evening, back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2 - Kenya
Full day with picnic lunch. Game viewing until evening.
Back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3 - Nakuru
After breakfast leave for Lake Nakuru. Arrive in time for lunch at Lake Nakuru Lodge, Sarova Lion Hill, Merica Hotel, or Hotel Kunste. Relax until evening when you go game viewing. Watch the flamingos, white rhino, buffaloes, and different species of birds.
Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 4 - Kenya
After breakfast drive to Shaba and arrive time for lunch. Afternoon game viewing at Shaba.
Dinner and overnight at Sarova Shaba.
Day 5 - Kenya
Full day game viewing at the Shaba.
Day 6 - Kenya
After breakfast drive to Sweetwaters Game Reserve, lunch at Sweetwaters tented camp. Game viewing.
Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 7 - Nairobi
Food and Dining
After breakfast drive to Nairobi for lunch at Carnivor.
Transfer to airport to fly back home or to the coast.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- 8 days Kenya Escapes Safari
- To Africa Tours and Safaris is delighted to bring you a superb value set departure 4x4 safari our new 7 nights / 8 days Kenya Escapes Safari. This 4x4 safari is in a new land cruiser with pop up roof and with a silver qualified guide. It is fantastic value ...
- 8 Day Cheetah Safari
- For those looking for a slightly longer tour, which takes in the arid beauty of Samburu, the historic Afro-Alpine scenery of the Aberdare National Park, the glorious and world-renowned Masai Mara Reserve and the flamingos and rhinos of Lake Nakuru, this road safari makes the ideal choice. Featuring traditional safari ...
- 16 Day Game & Gorillas
- This is the ultimate safari for wildlife lovers! Staying in very comfortable lodges, we visit the major parks of Kenya & Tanzania including Lake Nakuru and the Masai Mara in Kenya and Lake Victoria, the Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Taragire in Tanzania. We then head out to Rwanda and the Parc ...
- 15 Day East Africa Romance Safari
- A great private safari for two with a combination of East Africa's parks and the wonderful warm and sunny beaches of the Spice Island of Zanzibar. This cross-border safari includes Lake Nakuru and the Masai Mara National Parks before crossing the border with a visit to the shores of Africa's ...