3 Days Maasai Mara
The Masai Mara Park adjoins Tanzania’s Serengeti National park. Masai Mara is famous for its black maned lions, and yearly migration of wildebeest and zebras. Elephants, lions, buffalo, rhinos, gazelles, leopards and giraffes are found here. Spend the day in Masai Mara to see the big five: Lion, elephant, rhinos, ...Read Full Description
- Trip Length:
- 3 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (25 - 29)
Family Trip, Group Retreat, Trip Around the World
Detailed Trip Description
The Masai Mara Park adjoins Tanzania’s Serengeti National park. Masai Mara is famous for its black maned lions, and yearly migration of wildebeest and zebras. Elephants, lions, buffalo, rhinos, gazelles, leopards and giraffes are found here. Spend the day in Masai Mara to see the big five: Lion, elephant, rhinos, buffalo, and Masai giraffes.
Day 1 - Kenya
Pick up time from your Mombasa coastal hotel is 7:00am. Transfer to Mombasa Airport. Flight from Mombasa to Masai Mara is 2 hours.
The Masai Mara park adjoins Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park, Masai mara is famous for its black maned lions, and yearly migration of wildebeest and Zebras. Elephants, lions, buffalo, rhinos gazelle, leopard giraffe are found here.
On arrival you will be picked by jeep and proceed with game drive en-route to David Living Stone Resort / Camp Fig Tree. The lodge and camp are situated near Mara river/ Terek river which surrounds it on both sides. Hippos and crocodiles are seen from both the lodge and camp.
After lunch relax before going for afternoon game viewing at the Plaines of Masai Mara.
Dinner and overnight at the lodge / camp.
Day 2 - Kenya
Early morning game drive before bush breakfast, which is served while watching hippos and crocodiles from the famous Mara River.
Spend the whole day in Masai Mara and see the big five: Lion, elephant, rhinos, buffalo, and Masai giraffes. Also visit the Hippo pool at the Mara river.
Stay at David Living Stone Resort / Camp Fig Tree. Dinner.
Day 3 - Kenya
After breakfast proceed for game drive. Visit the Masai people at their village, learn their traditional way of life and experience their rich African culture.
After lunch at 2 o’clock transfer to the airstrip to catch your flight back to Mombasa arriving at 4.00 o’clock.
Transfer back to your hotel by bus.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- 8 days Kenya Escapes Safari
- To Africa Tours and Safaris is delighted to bring you a superb value set departure 4x4 safari our new 7 nights / 8 days Kenya Escapes Safari. This 4x4 safari is in a new land cruiser with pop up roof and with a silver qualified guide. It is fantastic value ...
- 8 Day Cheetah Safari
- For those looking for a slightly longer tour, which takes in the arid beauty of Samburu, the historic Afro-Alpine scenery of the Aberdare National Park, the glorious and world-renowned Masai Mara Reserve and the flamingos and rhinos of Lake Nakuru, this road safari makes the ideal choice. Featuring traditional safari ...
- 16 Day Game & Gorillas
- This is the ultimate safari for wildlife lovers! Staying in very comfortable lodges, we visit the major parks of Kenya & Tanzania including Lake Nakuru and the Masai Mara in Kenya and Lake Victoria, the Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Taragire in Tanzania. We then head out to Rwanda and the Parc ...
- 15 Day East Africa Romance Safari
- A great private safari for two with a combination of East Africa's parks and the wonderful warm and sunny beaches of the Spice Island of Zanzibar. This cross-border safari includes Lake Nakuru and the Masai Mara National Parks before crossing the border with a visit to the shores of Africa's ...