New York Yankees Legends Golf, Cooking & Wine Tour of Italy
Uniquely hosted by famous sports legends, our specially created packages at renowned golf resorts combine sports programs with cooking, wine courses, and instruction. The inaugural tour will be held in Italy, hosted by sports stars such as Carl Banks, Steve DeOssie, and Zak DeOssie, amongst others. Spend a glorious week ...Read Full Description
- Bergamo, Italy; Brescia, Italy; Italy; Venice, Italy
- Trip Length:
- 8 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (25 - 29)
Family Trip, Group Retreat, Trip Around the World
Detailed Trip Description
Uniquely hosted by famous sports legends, our specially created packages at renowned golf resorts combine sports programs with cooking, wine courses, and instruction. The inaugural tour will be held in Italy, hosted by sports stars such as Carl Banks, Steve DeOssie, and Zak DeOssie, amongst others. Spend a glorious week of exhilarating golf, wine, cuisine, pastoral and historic sights of this fascinating country and the pleasure of sharing it all while creating relationships with legendary sports stars, for a memorable experience to enjoy for a lifetime.
Day 1 - Brescia
Transfer to Desenzano.
Check into hotel.
Food and Dining
Welcome dinner at Cascina Capuzza.
Day 2 - Brescia
Morning relax in hotel/resort.
Afternoon golf at Arzaga/cookery.
Palazzo Arzaga is one of Europe's finest golf resorts. 27 magnificent holes, 18 designed by Jack Nicklaus and a further 9 by Gary Player, complement a wonderful clubhouse. This luxury 5 star hotel and resort complex includes a health centre, outdoor swimming pool, bar, a la carte restaurant and conference rooms, ideal for corporate golf/business meetings. Also home to PGA Golf Academy.
Day 3 - Bergamo
Golf at Bergamo.
Home course of British Open runner up and figurehead of Italian golf, Costantino Rocca, Bergamo L'Albenza boasts a wonderful 27 hole course located at the foot of the Italian Alps. A delightfully tranquil setting and a very well maintained course are why Bergamo has hosted many professional tournaments including the 1996 Italian Open.
Non golfers into Milan for sightseeing/ shopping.
Food and Dining
Possible evening meal in Milan for all.
Day 4 - Italy
Lake Garda sightseeing day for all.
Wine tasting in afternoon.
Day 5 - Italy
Golf at Gardagolf.
A very technically demanding and challenging 27 hole course, Gardagolf is wonderfully located close to Lake Garda itself. With superb greens, olive and oak tree lined fairways and panoramic views of the Valtanesi Hills and Soiano Castle; Gardagolf has become one of the region's leading clubs. Hosted the Italian Open in 1997 and 2003.
Second cookery class.
Day 6 - Venice
Venice day. Golfers play at Venice.
Opened in 1928, 18 holes – 6,199 meters – Par 72. Bult around the remains of the Alberoni fortress and just a short boat ride from St. Mark’s Square, Venice is frequently voted one of Italy’s top 10 golf courses. A links course that offers a challenge to all golfers. Bar and restaurant offering local fish cuisine. Venue for the 1974 Italian Open won by Peter Oosterhuis. Course record 67 by Arnold Palmer in 1979.
Non golfers sightseeing/shopping.
Food and Dining
Possible evening meal in Venice for all.
Day 7 - Venice
Food and Dining
Evening awards/presentation dinner.
Day 8 - Venice
Depart Venice Airport.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- SOUTHERN FRANCE & NORTHERN ITALY
- Come with us on a vacation you'll never forget! Taste the Best of Provence, the French and Italian Rivieras, Verona and Venice, and the Northern Italian Lake Region.
- TUSCANY, UMBRIA & CINQUE TERRE, ITALY
- Can there be any place on earth more appealing than the hilly countryside of Tuscany and Umbria? In among the hills are fascinating ancient cities built by Renaissance geniuses of art and architecture. And if the splendor of the artists and perfectly preserved monuments of history are not enough to ...
- SICILY, ROME & THE AMALFI COAST, ITALY
- Timeless architectural beauty and intriguing history combined with sumptuous gastronomic offerings and a host of fine wines abound in this corner of Italy. Sprinkle this combination liberally with sunshine and the warmth of friendly people and you have the perfect recipe for an unforgettable vacation.
- Greek Isles Cruise
- This will be a cruise of your lifetime! Sailing from Venice and touring the beautiful Greek Isles for seven days. I will be leading this group of all ages so everyone is welcome. Group discounts will be available for air and insurance... contact us today! Ports to include Dubrovnik,Corfu, Santorini, ...