Royal Plantation, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Have you really enjoyed Jamica? This retreat can be from 2 nights to 6 nights, which includes Unlimited meals and drinks, at a choice of 3 restaurants, Selection of unlimited top shelf bar beverages and house red and white wines, Sparkling wine upon arrival, in room and at all bars, ...Read Full Description
- Trip Length:
- 2 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (25 - 29)
Family Trip, Group Retreat
Detailed Trip Description
Have you really enjoyed Jamica? This retreat can be from 2 nights to 6 nights, which includes Unlimited meals and drinks, at a choice of 3 restaurants, Selection of unlimited top shelf bar beverages and house red and white wines, Sparkling wine upon arrival, in room and at all bars, 24 hour room service (delivery fee of $10 per "food" room order), Complimetary use of in-suite bar. Replenished daily. Unlimited green fees inclusive of shuttle to and from the golf course. Unlimited use of non-motorized water sports. Scuba diving (if PADI certified), Glass-bottom boat, Afternoon tea served daily on the Terrace, Nightly entertainment. Complimentary Private Roundtrip Airport Transfers from Kingston or Montego Bay.
Itinerary & Highlights: - Ocho Rios
Built in the glamorous 1950’s, during a time characterized by extraordinary old-world luxury, this serene sanctuary still maintains a stellar reputation as one of Jamaica’s most exquisite resort-inns.
With personal touches as Roundtrip private airport transfers from Kingston or Montego Bay International Airport.
Once at the plantation, have a Welcome Sugar Cane Bubbly and chilled towel. You can also enjoy, Early Riser’s Continental breakfast daily on the Terrace Mangosas, chilled towel, rosewater face and body misting, cucumber eye cooling every morning on the beach by your beach butler.
For golf lovers and 1st timers (Royal Plan guest green fees are included, European Plan obtain reduced green fees), play Golf course.
Food and Dining
Daily afternoon Tea on the Terrace.
Caribbean cooking demonstrations on Thursdays.
Food and Dining
Jamaican hot chocolate on the terrace every Friday.
Learn how to cook with our chef at a Royal Plantation Wellness Luncheon.
Food and Dining
Weekly General Manager’s Cocktail Party with full open bar.
Hors d’oeuvres and martinis during Martini Moments on Fridays.
Use of 24 hour fitness center, tennis courts, steam room and sauna Complimentary Pillow menu, books & board game library. No more need to be said come and enjoy.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Jamaica 7 Days Fam Trip Tour - elsolvida.com
- "This 7-day custom tour of Jamaica will give you a great combination of history, adventure,music,food,rum,coffee and relaxation. You will start with Kingston, where you will get intimate with the history of this little paradise, then go to Portland, the land of wood and water, and finally stop in Ocho Rios, ...
- Jamaica 7 Days Culinary Adventure
- Enjoy 7 Days 6 Nights on the Tropical island of Jamaica,Explore the unique cultural heritage of Jamaica with culinary tours, including market and rum distillery tours, local cruise, beach hopping trips, fishing excursions, river kayaking With enough time for pampering and relaxation.
- Jamaica Tourism
- Started out in June to Montego Bay, arrived to Sunny, warm & balmy day! Jamaica Tourism met me and 5 other unknown travel agents and escorted us to our first hotel, the NEW ALL-INCLUSIVE RIU! I mean ALL--PREMIUM DRINKS, FOOD, VIEWS!!! The next few days we toured all over stopping ...
- Unforgettable Honeymoon in Jamaica
- This is the way a honeymoon should be: an intimate yet luxurious resort, candlelight dinners on your private verandah overlooking the ocean, personal service, romance & seclusion when you want it and plenty of unforgettable activities when you don't. Escape away to a side of Jamaica you almost forgot existed.