Hawaiian Explorer (Superior)
Sightseeing; Big Island; Hawaii Volcanoes National Park; Iolani Palace; Sunbathing; Pearl Harbor National Historic Landmark; Iao Valley State Park; Hawaiian Luau; State Capitol; King Kamehameha Statue; Punchbowl National Cemetery; Kilauea Volcano; Kaanapali Beach; USS Arizona National Memorial;
Enjoy 8 Days Hawaiian Explorer (Superior) Escorted tour featuring sightseeing and many activities in Honolulu, Kona and Maui.Read Full Description
- Trip Length:
- 8 days
- Best Time to Go:
- April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (25 - 29)
Family Trip, Group Retreat, Trip Around the World
Detailed Trip Description
Enjoy 8 Days Hawaiian Explorer (Superior) Escorted tour featuring sightseeing and many activities in Honolulu, Kona and Maui.
Day 1 - Honolulu
Your Hawaiian vacation begins with the traditional Aloha Welcome and a fresh flower lei. You have a complimentary transfer to your hotel in Waikiki, where your Tour Director will contact you.
Stay at Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa - partial oceanview.
Day 2 - Honolulu
After an orientation meeting with your Tour Director, see the sights of Honolulu. The Pearl Harbor National Historic Landmark and the USS Arizona National Memorial are a moving visit. Then on to the State Capitol, King Kamehameha Statue, Iolani Palace and the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific, before returning to the hotel.
Food and Dining
Dinner tonight is at a popular local restaurant. (FB,D)
Day 3 - Kona
Honolulu - Kona.
Fly to Hilo on Hawaii’s Big Island.
Take in the lush surroundings of Hawai’i Volcanoes National Park before lunch at the Volcano House.
Stop to see Kilauea Volcano, one of the most active volcanoes on earth, then enjoy the scenic drive on the way to your hotel on the Kona Coast. (FB,L,D)
Stay at Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa - oceanview.
Day 4 - Kona
A full day at leisure.
There is plenty to do, from sunbathing to shopping or swimming.
Perhaps discover the exotic marine life on an optional snorkeling excursion or simply relax.
Enjoy the facilities at your resort hotel. (FB)
Day 5 - Maui
Kona - Maui.
Fly to Maui today and start your visit in the lush Iao Valley State Park.
View the Iao Needle, a 2,250-foot-tall rock formation, and visit the historic whaling town of Lahaina.
After lunch, head to your ocean-front resort on spectacular Kaanapali Beach. (FB,L)
Stay at Westin Maui Resort & Spa - gardenview.
Day 6-7 - Maui
Relax for two full days in this island paradise. Soak up the sun, swim, shop or just relax.
Food and Dining
Your Tour Director will be happy to assist you in planning your time. On one evening, enjoy an authentic Hawaiian Luau, a re-creation of the ancient ceremony including cocktails, a traditional Hawaiian feast and entertainment. (FB daily,D-day 6 or 7)
Day 8 - Maui
Transfer to Kahului Airport for your return flight home. (FB)
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Hawaii Honeymoon
- This honeymoon in Hawaii will highlight the romantic wonder of Kauai and the scenic splendor of Maui. Starting in Kauai, you will visit the stunning Na Pali coast, swim in a waterfall, and dine under the stars. Then we will take you to Maui where you will view the sunrise ...
- Paradise in Hawaii!
- This 7 day trip to Oahu Hawaii will include lodging on the finest stretch of world famous Waikiki Beach, a tour of Pearl Harbor a Luau and a day at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Blue water, white sand, awesome tours and more!
- 5 Days Family Time Promotion to Hawaii
- Family Time Promotion: Stay, play and drive in the Hawaiian Islands. With the Family Time promotion you receive guaranteed connecting rooms, resort fee waived, daily breakfast for four, one dinner for four or $150 resort credit, $300 activity credit, children's welcome kit or complimentary pass to Kid's Club, upgrade to ...
- OAHU & MAUI
- You enjoy fun in the sun—and that’s exactly what you’ll get on this 7-day getaway to Oahu and Maui. Paradise awaits as you arrive in Honolulu on Day 1, so unpack your bags and immerse yourself in the spirit of the Hawaiian Islands. From a tour of Pearl Harbor to ...