7 Days Historical Thailand
This 7-day trip will take you to these famous spots in Thailand: Bangkok, Grand Palace, River Tour, Ayutthaya, Coral Island, Pattaya. Experience the following highlights and more! * Experience the rich history of Thailand * Visit the Grand Palace in Bangkok * Take a boat ride along the rivers * ...Read Full Description
- Bangkok, Thailand; Pattaya, Thailand
- Trip Length:
- 7 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (25 - 29)
Family with kids, Seniors
Family Trip, Honeymoon, Summer Vacation
Detailed Trip Description
This 7-day trip will take you to these famous spots in Thailand: Bangkok, Grand Palace, River Tour, Ayutthaya, Coral Island, Pattaya. Experience the following highlights and more! * Experience the rich history of Thailand * Visit the Grand Palace in Bangkok * Take a boat ride along the rivers * See the ancient ruins of Ayutthaya * Relax in Coral Island and Pattaya
Day 1 - On the Plane
Trans-ocean flight to Thailand.
Day 2 - Bangkok
Meet and greet by our tour guide and transfer to your hotel.
Day 3 - Bangkok
Travel through the many contrasting old and new areas of this metropolis. Stops are made at the Royal Grand Palace of the present Charkri Dynasty and the Royal Temple, or locally known as “Wat Pra Kaew,” which houses the Emerald Buddha. Afternoon, Canal Tour: take a boat ride along the canals of Chaophaya River, then proceed to Thonburi (Venice Oriental) and see the picturesque Thai houses, farms and open-front shops. This evening enjoy The Best International & Thai Seafood Buffet while watching the famous “Thai Puppet Show” during dinner.
Day 4 - Bangkok
Leave Bangkok for Ayutthaya the Ancient Capital of Siam during the 18th century. The city was later ravaged by the attacking Burmese army. Now, the city still possesses ruins and remnants of its glorious past. The ancient architectures of Wat Yai Chaimongkol and Wat Mongkol Borpit can still be seen in great condition. The ruins of Phra Srisanpetch is the ancient palace. Proceed to visit the Bang Pa-in Summer Palace.
Day 5 - Pattaya
After Breakfast, check out of the hotel. Proceed to visit the most famous “Rural Floating Market” in Damnoen Saduak, located 110 kilometers South-west of Bangkok. Take a short trip by long-tailed boat to the Floating Market. Afternoon proceed to Pattaya, en-route a stop is made at the Siam Elephant Park where you can experience an exciting elephant ride. Arrive in the beach city of Pattaya, where you may enjoy the hotel’s facilities and swimming pool.
Day 6 - Pattaya
Prepare your swim wear and take a speed boat to Coral Island. You are free to enjoy the optional water activities at your own expense. After lunch back to the Pattaya main land. Proceed to visit the Nong Nooch Village where you can see a Thai cultural show and one of the most famed tropical gardens in Southeast Asia.
Day 7 - On the Plane
Departure flight back to hometown.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Photography Workshop in Myanmar - Oct 27-Nov 6, 2011
- Travel to one of the world’s most photogenic places, meet its friendly people and improve your photography skills along the way! This tour combines culture, history, art and architecture with photography workshops and peer reviews. For all levels of photographers who want to develop their skills in a collaborative environment.
- Treasures of Thailand
- Even the most sophisticated travelers long to visit Thailand, with its beautiful beaches and islands, exotic architecture, fascinating culture and ancient ruins. You'll enjoy all of it, from lovely Chiang Mai to frenetic Bangkok, all for an amazingly affordable price, despite the huge fluctuations in exchange rates between the U.S. ...
- A Taste of Thailand
- Even the most sophisticated travelers long to visit Thailand, with its beautiful beaches and islands, fascinating culture, exotic architecture, and ancient ruins. The Taste of Thailand tour showcases some of the highlights of this magnificent country, including the bustling capital city of Bangkok, the ancient city of Ayutthaya, and the ...
- Manohra Song Luxury River Cruise on Chao Phraya River, Bangkok 3 Days / 2 Nights
- You'll experience this majestic journey on the Manohra Song, a 100-year-old former rice barge that's been converted into a deluxe river cruiser featuring four air-conditioned staterooms with queen-size beds, in-suite bathrooms, a large living and dining area with bar, plus a sun-deck lounging area. Once aboard this fantastic vessel, you'll ...