7 Days Thailand Extravaganza
This 7-day trip will take you to these famous spots in Thailand: Bangkok, Floating Market, Pattaya, Alangkarn Show, and Samet Island. Experience the following highlights and more! * Experience the sights of Thailand * Visit the Grand Palace in Bangkok * See the extravagant Alangkarn Show * Rare elephant riding ...Read Full Description
- Bangkok, Thailand; Pattaya, Thailand
- Trip Length:
- 7 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (25 - 29)
Family with kids, Seniors
Family Trip, Honeymoon, Summer Vacation
Detailed Trip Description
This 7-day trip will take you to these famous spots in Thailand: Bangkok, Floating Market, Pattaya, Alangkarn Show, and Samet Island. Experience the following highlights and more! * Experience the sights of Thailand * Visit the Grand Palace in Bangkok * See the extravagant Alangkarn Show * Rare elephant riding experience * Relax in the beaches of Pattaya * Visit the beautiful Samet Island
Day 1 - On the Plane
Trans-ocean flight to Thailand.
Day 2 - Bangkok
Meet and greet by our tour guide and transfer to your hotel.
Day 3 - Bangkok
Travel through the many contrasting old and new areas of this metropolis. Stops are made at the Royal Grand Palace of the present Charkri Dynasty and the Royal Temple, or locally known as “Wat Pra Kaew,” which houses the Emerald Buddha. Afternoon, Canal Tour: take a boat ride along the canals of Chaophaya River, then proceed to Thonburi (Venice Oriental) and see the picturesque Thai houses, farms and open-front shops. This evening enjoy The Best International & Thai Seafood Buffet while watching the famous “Thai Puppet Show” during dinner.
Day 4 - Pattaya
After Breakfast, check out of the hotel. Proceed to visit the most famous “Rural Floating Market” in Damnoen Saduak, located 110 kilometers South-west of Bangkok. Take a short trip by long-tailed boat to the Floating Market. Afternoon proceed to Pattaya, en-route a stop is made at the Siam Elephant Park where you can experience an exciting elephant ride. In the evening, enjoy the breathtaking extravaganza, Alangkarn – dinner and show.
Day 5 - Pattaya
Proceed to Rayong and visit the Suprata Tropical Fruit Plantation. Take a tram tour around the plantation. Tourists are able to taste the many fruits in the fruit buffet. Afternoon, continue your journey to the pier and take a ferry boat to the National Reserved Resort of the Gulf of Siam, Samet Island. Arrive on Samet Island and take an island transport to the hotel. Free at leisure afterwards. Dinner is on your own account (you may sit on the fine white sand beach and order the Authentic Thai Food from the hotel beach – side café). In the evening, you may join the squid fishing activity offered in the hotel.
Day 6 - Pattaya
Prepare your swimming wear and enjoy yourself in the sea. Have fun in the sun along the white sand beach and crystal clear waters. You are free to enjoy the optional water activities such as jet skiing, parasailing, scuba diving, etc. at your own expense.
Day 7 - On the Plane
Breakfast in hotel. Transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Photography Workshop in Myanmar - Oct 27-Nov 6, 2011
- Travel to one of the world’s most photogenic places, meet its friendly people and improve your photography skills along the way! This tour combines culture, history, art and architecture with photography workshops and peer reviews. For all levels of photographers who want to develop their skills in a collaborative environment.
- Treasures of Thailand
- Even the most sophisticated travelers long to visit Thailand, with its beautiful beaches and islands, exotic architecture, fascinating culture and ancient ruins. You'll enjoy all of it, from lovely Chiang Mai to frenetic Bangkok, all for an amazingly affordable price, despite the huge fluctuations in exchange rates between the U.S. ...
- A Taste of Thailand
- Even the most sophisticated travelers long to visit Thailand, with its beautiful beaches and islands, fascinating culture, exotic architecture, and ancient ruins. The Taste of Thailand tour showcases some of the highlights of this magnificent country, including the bustling capital city of Bangkok, the ancient city of Ayutthaya, and the ...
- Manohra Song Luxury River Cruise on Chao Phraya River, Bangkok 3 Days / 2 Nights
- You'll experience this majestic journey on the Manohra Song, a 100-year-old former rice barge that's been converted into a deluxe river cruiser featuring four air-conditioned staterooms with queen-size beds, in-suite bathrooms, a large living and dining area with bar, plus a sun-deck lounging area. Once aboard this fantastic vessel, you'll ...