Highland Lakes and Banana Plantations
You will enjoy a cruise on Cajas National Park and many more activities. Cuenca boasts some of the country's finest architecture. The Cuenca basin is a major "artisan" center producing ceramics, gold and silver jewelry, textiles and the famous Panama hat.Read Full Description
- Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Trip Length:
- 2 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (25 - 29)
Family Trip, Group Retreat, Trip Around the World
Detailed Trip Description
You will enjoy a cruise on Cajas National Park and many more activities. Cuenca boasts some of the country's finest architecture. The Cuenca basin is a major "artisan" center producing ceramics, gold and silver jewelry, textiles and the famous Panama hat.
Day 1 - Guayaquil
Cuenca - Cajas National Park - Guayaquil.
We cruise the Cajas National Park on the road from Cuenca to Guayaquil.
The National Park has beautiful landscapes with lots of lakes. We cruise huge Banana Plantations before we cruise the Guayas River to enter Guayaquil.
In Guayaquil we do a short Citytour.
Accommodation in Guayaquil.
Day 2 - Guayaquil
Guayaquil - Cuenca
Food and Dining
After breakfast and end of services.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- The best of Ecuador in 15 days
- This 15-day custom tour of Ecuador will give you a great combination of ancient Incan culture and artifacts, Spanish colonial history, and waterfront nightlife and surfing. You will start with Quito, the seat of gouverment and the highest capital city in the world, then go to Cuenca, UNESCO world heritage ...
- Galapagos - Nature & Wildlife At It's Best - Penguins, Iguanas, Black Turtles...
- If you are interested in nature and wildlife, a trip to the Galapagos should most definitely be your next vacation spot! Straddling the equator in the Pacific Ocean, these islands are home to some of the most interesting and accessible wildlife anywhere. You will find yourself inches away from giant ...
- Galapagos Aboard the Coral I & II
- Explore the most significant spots in the Galapagos aboard the first class motor yachts Coral I and Coral II. The unique experience of exploring the islands is combined with gourmet meals, multi-lingual naturalist guides, and well-designed interiors aboard these comfortable touring vessels. The M/Y Coral I offers more space and ...
- Highlands of Ecuador
- Enjoy 11 Days Highlands of Ecuador Escorted tour featuring sightseeing and many activities in Baltra Island, Cuenca, Galapagos, Galapagos Isles, Guayaquil, Guayaquil, Quito and Riobamba.