Lima - Trujillo - Chan Chan - Chiclayo - Sipan - Lima
You will visit Cassinelli Museum, citadel of Chan-Chan, pyramid of the Sun and the Moon, tomb of the Lord of Sipan in Huaca Rajada, Brunning Museum in Lambayeque.Read Full Description
- Lima, Peru; Trujillo, Peru
- Trip Length:
- 2 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (25 - 29)
Family Trip, Group Retreat, Trip Around the World
Detailed Trip Description
You will visit Cassinelli Museum, citadel of Chan-Chan, pyramid of the Sun and the Moon, tomb of the Lord of Sipan in Huaca Rajada, Brunning Museum in Lambayeque.
Day 1 - Trujillo
Lima - Trujillo.
Arrival, reception and transfer to the hotel. Check in.
City tour and visit to the Cassinelli Museum. In the afternoon, visit the citadel of Chan-Chan and the pyramid of the Sun and the Moon.
Return and overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 - Lima
Trujillo - Chiclayo-Lima
Breakfast. Transfer Trujillo to Chiclayo (3 hrs).
Visit the tomb of the Lord of Sipan in Huaca Rajada. Visit the Brunning Museum in Lambayeque.
Transfer to the airport or bus station in order to return to Lima.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Rio de Janeiro, Iguazú Falls and Machu Picchu
- The Rio de Janeiro, Iguazú Falls and Machu Picchu tour from Class Adventure takes you to some of South America’s most impressive destinations. Beginning your tour in Rio de Janeiro you’ll see all the highlights, as well as have time to relax on its famous beaches before flying west to ...
- The Best of South America
- If you’re finding it hard to choose between the many incredible destinations in South America then Class Adventure Travel’s The Best of South America tour is for you. Whisking you around some of South America’s most amazing destinations, you’ll visit the golden beaches of Brazil, the awe-inspiring Iguazú Falls, Argentina’s ...
- Highlights of Peru and Ecuador
- If we had to pick two absolutely "must see" destinations in South America they would undoubtedly be the incredible Incan ruins of Machu Picchu and the naturalist's paradise of the Galapagos Islands. For this incredible itinerary we've added an unexpected twist; a visit to the Ecuadorian Amazon for three days ...
- Classic Peru.
- This classic trip to Peru allows you to combine a visit to the sacred places like PUNO and MACHU PICHU in one tour. You will be also discovering the inside PERU when you travel from CUZCO to PUNO or vice versa. You will experience the magic energy of MACHU PICHU ...