8 Days Recreational Thailand
This 8-day trip will take you to these famous spots in Thailand: Bangkok, Grand Palace, River Tour, Kanchanaburi, River Kwai, Phuket. Experience the following highlights and more! * Relax and rejuvenate in Thailand * Visit the Grand Palace in Bangkok * Take a boat ride along the rivers * See ...Read Full Description
- Bangkok, Thailand; Kanchanaburi, Thailand; Phuket, Thailand
- Trip Length:
- 8 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (25 - 29)
Family with kids, Seniors
Family Trip, Honeymoon, Summer Vacation
Detailed Trip Description
This 8-day trip will take you to these famous spots in Thailand: Bangkok, Grand Palace, River Tour, Kanchanaburi, River Kwai, Phuket. Experience the following highlights and more! * Relax and rejuvenate in Thailand * Visit the Grand Palace in Bangkok * Take a boat ride along the rivers * See the historical bridge over River Kwai * Enjoy the famous island of Phuket
Day 1 - On the Plane
Trans-ocean flight to Thailand.
Day 2 - Bangkok
Meet and greet by our tour guide and transfer to your hotel.
Day 3 - Bangkok
Visit Wat Po, Royal Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha. Take a boat ride on the Chaophaya River. See Thonburi (Venice Oriental) and Wat Arun. Watch the traditional "Thai Puppet Show" during dinner.
Day 4 - Kanchanaburi
Visit the famous "Rural Floating Market" in Damnoen Saduak. Observe the making of sugar palms, then take a trip on a long tailed boat to the floating market. Visit the WWII historical site of Kanchanaburi.
Day 5 - Bangkok
Visit the Elephant Camp and enjoy an elephant riding experience. Take a scenic boat ride along River Kwai. Transfer back to Bangkok.
Day 6 - Phuket
Take a domestic flight to the world famous beach resort, Phuket. Arrive in Phuket. Take a sightseeing tour around Phuket City to see the Sino Portugal Building. Proceed to go around the island, and stop at the Sea Gypsy Village. Enjoy the beautiful sunset at the Leam Promthep Cape. Thai buffet for dinner.
Day 7 - Phuket
Enjoy the beautiful scenery as you take a boat ride to Phi Phi Island. Free time for swimming at the beach. You may also enjoy the optional activities on the island such as visiting the cultural park, Phuket Fantasea, etc. at your own cost.
Day 8 - On the Plane
Breakfast in hotel. Transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Photography Workshop in Myanmar - Oct 27-Nov 6, 2011
- Travel to one of the world’s most photogenic places, meet its friendly people and improve your photography skills along the way! This tour combines culture, history, art and architecture with photography workshops and peer reviews. For all levels of photographers who want to develop their skills in a collaborative environment.
- Treasures of Thailand
- Even the most sophisticated travelers long to visit Thailand, with its beautiful beaches and islands, exotic architecture, fascinating culture and ancient ruins. You'll enjoy all of it, from lovely Chiang Mai to frenetic Bangkok, all for an amazingly affordable price, despite the huge fluctuations in exchange rates between the U.S. ...
- A Taste of Thailand
- Even the most sophisticated travelers long to visit Thailand, with its beautiful beaches and islands, fascinating culture, exotic architecture, and ancient ruins. The Taste of Thailand tour showcases some of the highlights of this magnificent country, including the bustling capital city of Bangkok, the ancient city of Ayutthaya, and the ...
- Manohra Song Luxury River Cruise on Chao Phraya River, Bangkok 3 Days / 2 Nights
- You'll experience this majestic journey on the Manohra Song, a 100-year-old former rice barge that's been converted into a deluxe river cruiser featuring four air-conditioned staterooms with queen-size beds, in-suite bathrooms, a large living and dining area with bar, plus a sun-deck lounging area. Once aboard this fantastic vessel, you'll ...