Ha Long – Great kayaking Adventure
Enjoy Hanoi – Ha Long Cruise on board the Lagoon Explorer Junk, which is one of the more traditional varieties that sail through the magnificent UNESCO World Heritage Site and the 3,000 spectacular limestone islands.Read Full Description
- Hanoi, Vietnam
- Trip Length:
- 3 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (25 - 29)
Family Trip, Group Retreat
Detailed Trip Description
Enjoy Hanoi – Ha Long Cruise on board the Lagoon Explorer Junk, which is one of the more traditional varieties that sail through the magnificent UNESCO World Heritage Site and the 3,000 spectacular limestone islands.
Day 1 - Hanoi
Hanoi – Ha Long Cruise.
Private Car Service
Depart for Halong Bay in a air conditioned vehicle.
Arrive in Halong around 12:30pm. The crew welcomes you on board the Lagoon Explorer Junk, which is one of the more traditional varieties that sail through the magnificent UNESCO World Heritage Site and the 3,000 spectacular limestone islands. enjoy welcome drink, check-in to your cabin. Lunch with fresh seafood is served at 1:00pm.
Start a 3.5 hours cruise into mystic Halong Bay to see the amazing karsts with different formations: Mat Qui (Monster’s face) islet, But Moc islet, Cap De islet, Trong (Drum) cave, Trinh Nu cave, floating fishing village, with its unique way of life.
Then head to Luon cave, enjoy swimming, sun bathing at Ti Top beach or climb the peak of the mountain for a breath-taking panorama view of Halong bay. There will be traditional games available for evening entertainment and an informal Vietnamese language lesson.
Dinner and overnight aboard junk.(L,D)
Day 2 - At Sea
Ha Long Kayaking.
After breakfast and an early morning swim, continue the cruise past rock formations named after their shape and stroll to visit Amazing Cave.
Enjoy a trip to Van Gia floating village, take a short time in Van Gia Cultural Center. Continue cruising to Luon & Hang Ca, paddle through the tunnel and emerge into a crater lake, surrounded by impenetrable cliffs and gliding kites. The trip to this cave and to Ba Ham lake is dependent upon tidal conditions. Ba Ham or ‘Three Tunnel Lake’ is a shallow lagoon surrounded by steep limestone walls connected to the sea by three low ceiling tunnels that are only navigable by sampan at low tide.
Another scrumptious lunch will be served on board then the cruise continues to Van Boi beach for swimming, sunbathing or fishing.
Late afternoon, cruise back mother boat for dinner and overnight on board.(B,L,D)
Day 3 - Hanoi
Ha Long – Hanoi.
Early risers can enjoy a morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee with breakfast. Sitting on the upper deck, you can relax while taking in the breath-taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the crystal-clear water of the bay.
After breakfast explore Sung Sot cave (8:00 to 9:00), swim and relax at Soi Sim beach.
At 9:30 boat starts cruising back to the jetty while brunch is served from 10:30 to 11:30. We continue cruising through the bay, along the way seeing more of the fascinating formations.
Private Car Service
Check out is at 11:45. Boat arrive at harbour by 12:00 for the drive back to Hanoi.(B,L)
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- The Best of Northern Vietnam 7 Days/ 6 Nights
- Colourful hill tribes, giant limestone karsts rising dramatically from emerald seas, and a bustling capital city are what make Northern Vietnam a delight for the senses. The sights, sounds, and tastes of the region are explored in style on this week-long tour. Start in Vietnam's capital, a city where gorgeous ...
- Highlights of Vietnam 10 Days / 9 Nights
- This tour will take you through some of the most stunning locations in Vietnam. We start every Sunday from Hanoi. You will get a unique chance to visit Vietnam's first capital - Hoa Lu, where you will get the chance to visit the two remaining sanctuaries of the ancient citadel. ...
- Sapa Essential: Explore Vietnam's Northern Mountain Ranges 4 Days/ 3 Nights
- Having not only the breathtaking landscape discovery, Sapa also is a riot of color and atmosphere especially when people from the myriad ethnic minorities of the hills gather in the markets. The "Flower Hmong" wear rainbow-colored smocks, while the Red Dao's traditional costume is a more muted indigo but topped ...
- Vietnam Unveiled & Angkor Wat
- Enjoy 13 Days Vietnam Unveiled and Angkor Wat Escorted Family Vacation tour featuring sightseeing and many activities in Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand.