Treasures of Two Capitals: 7 days
A 7-day journey will take you to vibrant Moscow and beautiful St. Petersburg. See hundreds of years of Russian history and explore its unique culture by visiting its two most famous cities in one trip of a lifetime.Read Full Description
- Moscow, Russia; St. Petersburg, Russia
- Trip Length:
- 7 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (25 - 29)
Family Trip, Group Retreat, Trip Around the World
Detailed Trip Description
A 7-day journey will take you to vibrant Moscow and beautiful St. Petersburg. See hundreds of years of Russian history and explore its unique culture by visiting its two most famous cities in one trip of a lifetime.
Day 1 - Moscow
Welcome to Moscow.
You will fly in to Moscow. We will pick you up at the airport and take you to hotel located in the heart of the city.
After some rest you will visit the Vorobyevi Hills - a parks which overlooks the entire city.
Day 2 - Moscow
The Kremlin and Red Square.
We will spend this day exploring the Kremlin and Red Square and the surrounding area including St. Basil's Cathedral. We will take you on a tour inside of Kremlin.
Day 3 - St. Petersburg
Departure to St. Petersburg.
Arts, Crafts and Antiques
This morning you will visit Tretyakov Picture Gallery - a famous collection of Russian art.
In the afternoon you will board a first-class coach that will take you to St. Petersburg.
Day 4 - St. Petersburg
Arrival to St. Petersburg.
You will arrive to St. Petersburg in the morning. We will meet you at the train station and take you to your hotel.
After checking in we will proceed to Peter & Paul Fortress and after that we will visit St. Isaak's Cathedral.
Day 5 - St. Petersburg
We will spend an entire day exploring the residence of the Russian Emperors, Peterhof and its numerous palaces.
Day 6 - St. Petersburg
Experienced guides agree that Hermitage is one of the best sights in St. Petersburg and we have saved it for the last day of your tour.
Day 7 - St. Petersburg
Your tour ends. We will take you to the airport from where you will return to your home with a lifetime memories about Russia's two most famous cities.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Russian River Cruise: Cruise ship Bunin
- The cruise ship Bunin has a long year history of sailing Russian Rivers and you will be pleasantly surprised with the high quality service by the experienced ship´s crew as they have been specially trained to cater to the needs of Western tourists. On every cruise there's a government-licensed guide ...
- St. Petersburg by Train from Helsinki - Moderate
- This is an escorted group tour starting from Helsinki. If you would like to experience majestic palaces, exquisite mansions, richly decorated cathedrals and regal ambiance this tour is for you! This group tour enables you to see one of the most magnificent cities in the world in a more economical ...
- Moscow - Volga River - Rostov-on-Don
- This Russia River Cruise adventure will start in Moscow and take you to Rostov-on-Don via the the fabled Volga River. You will see ancient towns Uglich and modern Novgorod, famous Stalingrad (now Volgograd) and much more.
- St. Petersburg - Golden Ring - Moscow
- This Russian River Cruise starts in St. Petersburg and takes you to Moscow. It is ideal if you prefer to have a tour around St. Petersburg first and save Moscow for later.. St. Petersburg Travel Guide and Trip Planner