Moscow: 6 days
This 6 day tour is designed for travelers who like to combine it all: to visit the city's world famous gems such as Kremlin, Red Square, Tretiakov Gallery and still have time for ostentatious shopping on Tverskaya street and explore Moscow yourself.Read Full Description
- Moscow, Russia
- Trip Length:
- 6 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (25 - 29)
Family Trip, Group Retreat, Trip Around the World
Detailed Trip Description
This 6 day tour is designed for travelers who like to combine it all: to visit the city's world famous gems such as Kremlin, Red Square, Tretiakov Gallery and still have time for ostentatious shopping on Tverskaya street and explore Moscow yourself.
Day 1 - Moscow
Arrival to Moscow.
Your guide will meet you at the airport and take you to your hotel.
This evening you will visit an observation platform located in a giant park called the Vorobyevi Hills. This park overlooks the entire city and offers a terrific view of Moscow at night.
Day 2 - Moscow
After breakfast you will visit the main streets of Moscow and Red Square on a coach tour round beautiful places of Moscow.
After lunch you will be taken on a tour inside Kremlin and its cathedrals.
Visit to Kolomenskoe. This former royal estate has become one the Moscovites' favorite recreation parks.
Day 3 - Moscow
Today we will explore Moscow subway - the most beautiful subway in the world and walking along Arbat street - one of the Moscow's oldest.
This evening is saved for you to decide what you want to do. Ask your tour specialist to plan a theater performance or a visit to Moscow world famous circus.
Day 4 - Moscow
We will arrange a trip to one of the biggest Moscow's mall on a Red Square, the historical GUM. You can spend hours in its spacious along-gated galleries and of course get ready to spend money.
Day 5 - Moscow
You became familiar with Moscow, its streets and subway. So it will be time to discover Moscow on your own.
However, we will be pleased to offer you additional tours such as:
1. Tretyakov Gallery
2. Guided tour to Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts
3. Space museum or a military base
4. Customized special interest tour
Day 6 - Moscow
We will arrange your hotel pick up and your driver will take you to the airport at a designated time.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Russian River Cruise: Cruise ship Bunin
- The cruise ship Bunin has a long year history of sailing Russian Rivers and you will be pleasantly surprised with the high quality service by the experienced ship´s crew as they have been specially trained to cater to the needs of Western tourists. On every cruise there's a government-licensed guide ...
- Moscow - Volga River - Rostov-on-Don
- This Russia River Cruise adventure will start in Moscow and take you to Rostov-on-Don via the the fabled Volga River. You will see ancient towns Uglich and modern Novgorod, famous Stalingrad (now Volgograd) and much more.
- St. Petersburg - Golden Ring - Moscow
- This Russian River Cruise starts in St. Petersburg and takes you to Moscow. It is ideal if you prefer to have a tour around St. Petersburg first and save Moscow for later.. St. Petersburg Travel Guide and Trip Planner
- Moscow: 6 days
- This 6 day tour is designed for travelers who like to combine it all: to visit the city's world famous gems such as Kremlin, Red Square, Tretiakov Gallery and still have time for ostentatious shopping on Tverskaya street and explore Moscow yourself.