China Educational Business Tour
Experience the rich culture, food and hospitality that China has to offer first hand. Visit some of the Wonders of China, including the Yangtze River and the Great Wall of China. Also featured are the marvels of Shanghai and the majestic marketplace of Hong Kong. Itinerary: Starting in In Flight ...Read Full Description
- Beijing, China; Guangzhou, China; Hong Kong (SAR), China; Shanghai, China; Shenzhen, China; Suzhou, China
- Trip Length:
- 12 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (25 - 29)
Business Trip, Trip Around the World
Detailed Trip Description
Experience the rich culture, food and hospitality that China has to offer first hand. Visit some of the Wonders of China, including the Yangtze River and the Great Wall of China. Also featured are the marvels of Shanghai and the majestic marketplace of Hong Kong. Itinerary: Starting in In Flight with stops in Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, In flight home.
Day 1 - On the Plane
You will leave the US for China. The adventure begins! Meals on the plane.
Day 2 - Beijing
Welcome to Beijing.
Upon arrival into Beijing we be met by our guide and driver and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the night is free.
Day 3 - Beijing
We will start with a tour of TianAnmen Square and then to the Forbidden City. In addition to seeing the buildings and grounds of the Emperor's palace, we will also see the Emperor's clock collection and the Qing Dynasty Jewelry, Robes and Relics collection (which Westerners rarely see).
After lunch we will go onto the incredible Great Wall of China (at Badaling). It is an incredible feeling to be standing on one of the Seven Wonders of the World, which is over 3,900 miles in length!
Food and Dining
Dinner at Traditional Beijing Duck.
Day 4 - Beijing
All day business activities - Visit Wangfujing Department store Renmin Press and high tech company.
Day 5 - Shanghai
This morning we will fly to Shanghai.
Upon arrival we will have a tour of the classic YuYuan Gardens,which is agorgeous example of a classic Chinese Garden. This area exits into the main shopping center of Shanghai. Shanghai issuch an East-Meets-West city that theycall this area China Town. Then we will tour the bund area and view of Putong. The rest of the day is free.
Day 6 - Suzhou
Today will go to Suzhou to visit the new I M Pei Suzhou Museum and then a visit to the Humble Administrator's Garden. This is a classic beautiful large Chinese Garden. After lunch we will visit to the Suzhou-Singapore Industrial Park with have a factory tour.
Return to Shanghai in the evening.
Day 7 - Shanghai
Today we will visit the Pudong New Area, Shanghai Stock Exchange and US Bank. After lunch, we will go to the world-class Shanghai Museum. This fantastic museum has a number of quality exhibits including an ancient coin collection and on the fourth floor an ethnic minority exhibit which features their costumes, masks, and various implements and tools.
Day 8 - Guangzhou
This morning we will take a morning flight to Guangzhou.
Visit Yuexiu Park, Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall, Chen Family Temple and Shamian Island, the old foreign concession area.
Day 9 - Guangzhou
Today will start with a visit to the Guangzhou Economic and Technological Development District, have introductions from the district representatives (Including New and High-tech Zone, Free Trade Zone and Export Processing Zone). We will visit the Pearl River Piano factory.
Day 10 - Shenzhen
Today we will have a visit to Shenzhen. We will meet with the North American Representative Office of Shenzhen. Afterwards we will proceed to Hong Kong.
Food and Dining
Evening dinner cruise: Hong Kong Harbor.
Day 11 - Hong Kong (SAR)
We will start with a tour of HK - Victoria Point, Repulse Bay and Stanley Market. The afternoon is free.
Day 12 - Hong Kong (SAR)
Today we will fly back to the US with a lifetime of wonderful memories.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Viking Cruise Line's Cultural Delights cruise/tour
- An amazing combination of land and river travel, highlighting cultural and historical sights along the way. We'll start in Shanghai and end in Beijing with a 10-night cruise on the Yangtze river in-between.
- Hong Kong, Beijing to Xian Tour
- Beijing is the capital of China. It is the center of politics, economic and culture in China. In China history, a lot of dynasties took here as the capital city. And about 24 crown nobles became the emperors in Beijing. Among them, the Ming dynasty and Qing dynasty paid more ...
- The Magic of China
- Enjoy a thirteen day trip to China full of adventure, sightseeing, and excitement. You will have the opportunity to walk on the Great Wall, experience Guilin by boat, visit the Forbidden City, have a VIP experience at Hong Kong Disney, and more. This trip is a once in a lifetime ...
- Wonders of China and Yangtze Cruise
- An unforgettable nine days of culinary and cultural experiences centered around Yangtze River Cruise. Some highlights include visiting the Temple of Heaven, the Forbidden City, the famed great Great Wall, the Summer Palace and Tian An Men Square in Beijing. You will also travel to Xi'an where you will have ...