Andean Markets and Ancient Ruins Tour (Full Day)
During your free day or extra day, to your treks to Inca Trail or Cordillera Blanca, or to your tour to Andean Markets and Ancient Ruins. Do not miss this once-in-a-life-time experiences!Read Full Description
- Cusco, Peru
- Trip Length:
- 1 day
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (25 - 29)
Family Trip, Group Retreat
Detailed Trip Description
During your free day or extra day, to your treks to Inca Trail or Cordillera Blanca, or to your tour to Andean Markets and Ancient Ruins. Do not miss this once-in-a-life-time experiences!
Day 1 - Cusco
You depart early for the one-hour drive south to Urcos where a colorful Andean market takes place.
On the return drive visit the colonial church of Andahuaylillas with its renowned frescoes and the pre-inca Wari site at Pikillacta, where you have the rest of the morning to explore the ruins.
After lunch, visit the Inca ruins at Tipon below Mt. Pachatusan; a series of water fountains on the terraced hillside characterize this important site.
Private Car Service
In the late afternoon return to Cusco (L).
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Rio de Janeiro, Iguazú Falls and Machu Picchu
- The Rio de Janeiro, Iguazú Falls and Machu Picchu tour from Class Adventure takes you to some of South America’s most impressive destinations. Beginning your tour in Rio de Janeiro you’ll see all the highlights, as well as have time to relax on its famous beaches before flying west to ...
- The Best of South America
- If you’re finding it hard to choose between the many incredible destinations in South America then Class Adventure Travel’s The Best of South America tour is for you. Whisking you around some of South America’s most amazing destinations, you’ll visit the golden beaches of Brazil, the awe-inspiring Iguazú Falls, Argentina’s ...
- Highlights of Peru and Ecuador
- If we had to pick two absolutely "must see" destinations in South America they would undoubtedly be the incredible Incan ruins of Machu Picchu and the naturalist's paradise of the Galapagos Islands. For this incredible itinerary we've added an unexpected twist; a visit to the Ecuadorian Amazon for three days ...
- Mystical Peru Journey
- Individual trips anytime, exploring Machu Picchu, Cuzco and Sacred Valley