Cheryl's Jamaica Me Crazy Trip
Transfer from Montego Bay to your luxury resort with jacuzzi and enjoy the most beautiful sunsets each evening and moonlit strolls along a seven mile beach. Head down south to the most lush and tropical area of Jamaica and swim in crystal clear waters or experience an exilarating zip line ...Read Full Description
- Jamaica; Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Trip Length:
- 5 days
- Price Range:
- From $1500 to $2500 (Charter flights from various gateways. Various discounts from your departure city.) per person See what this includes and what this excludes
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (25 - 29)
Destination Wedding Planning, Honeymoon, Romantic Getaway
Detailed Trip Description
Transfer from Montego Bay to your luxury resort with jacuzzi and enjoy the most beautiful sunsets each evening and moonlit strolls along a seven mile beach. Head down south to the most lush and tropical area of Jamaica and swim in crystal clear waters or experience an exilarating zip line ride through the jungle. Experience the finest cuisine, Enjoy the sunset catamaran cruise or dance to the steel drums and reggae music and watch the beautiful sunset from a famous local spot.
Day 1 - On the Plane
You will land in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Here you will be escorted from the airport to your luxury resort
You receive VIP Check-In, welcome cocktail drink and escorted to your luxury beachfront accommodations. Dine this evening at the exclusive a la carte where you will feast on the finest Caribbean cuisine. Enjoy a moonlit stroll along the 7 mile white sand beach and observe the most spectacular sunset.
Day 2 - On the Bus
You will travel south to the most lush and tropical are of Jamaica to explore a magnificant oasis or climb high within the jungle to experience the ride of your life - zip lining.
Breakfast at leisure on your balcony overlooking white sand beach then board tranfer to South Coast Jamaica where you will enjoy swimming in crystal clear waters or an exhilarating ride on the zip line.
Day 3 - Jamaica
Today you explore snorkeling and/or scuba diving. We take you out to the famous reefs aboard a glass bottom boat. You will experience the reef fish, the crystal clear water and you may even see a nurse shark. The party begins with your captain guiding the boat the the best reef in Jamaica, wine, dancing and cocktails aboard along with a little reggae music to start your day.
All Inclusive excursion to explore underwater reefs, sea life in the crystal clear Jamaican waters
Day 4 - Jamaica
Today you enjoy the activities the resort has to offer, swim up bars, dancing on the beach, beach parties then head off the watch the famous cliff divers and a remarkable sunset at a local spot.
High atop the cliffs, watch the famous cliff divers plunge into the most beautiful water you eyes have ever seen, wait before sunset to hear the best in reggae music and watch the sun disappear. Enjoy the activities at your resort, dine in elegant style and sample some of the finest cuisine this island has to offer
Day 5 - Jamaica
Play a round of golf at one of Jamaica's exclusive golf resorts, take a day trip to the famous Dunn's River Falls or rafting on the Martha Brea. Make the most of this day.
Golf is included! A relaxing river raft tour or for the most adventurous, a day excursion to Ocho Rios to the famous Dunn's River Falls. After your climb, experience local wood crafts for sale. Return to your resort for an evening of beach parties or simply relaxing in your jacuzzi or private plunge pool.
Day 6 - Montego Bay
You must now regretfully say Goodbye to this beautiful island. You will board your transfers from your luxury resort and it's beautiful and exotic beaches to your origination destination - home. Please come back to Jamaica soon!
We never say "goodbye" in Jamaica. Goodbye means forever. We say, good journey and see you soon!
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Jamaica 7 Days Fam Trip Tour - elsolvida.com
- "This 7-day custom tour of Jamaica will give you a great combination of history, adventure,music,food,rum,coffee and relaxation. You will start with Kingston, where you will get intimate with the history of this little paradise, then go to Portland, the land of wood and water, and finally stop in Ocho Rios, ...
- A Culinary Taste Of Jamaica
- A tasty tour of cooking clases, cooking demos, all inclusive, award winning resorts, escorted by Kamloops Travel World
- Jamaica 7 Days Culinary Adventure
- Enjoy 7 Days 6 Nights on the Tropical island of Jamaica,Explore the unique cultural heritage of Jamaica with culinary tours, including market and rum distillery tours, local cruise, beach hopping trips, fishing excursions, river kayaking With enough time for pampering and relaxation.
- All-Inclusive Jamaica Beach Vacation
- Imagine floating in pools as big as the sky, with decks to sun and waterfalls to cool your tan. Swim right up to the bar and order a pineapple smoothie. Or hanging on the beach under a thatched palapa after winning a game of beach volleyball. Here, do whatever you ...