Excursion from Cusco to Machu Picchu
City tour of Cusco and see ruins such as Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay and visit Machu Picchu.Read Full Description
- Cusco, Peru
- Trip Length:
- 3 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (25 - 29)
Family Trip, Group Retreat, Trip Around the World
Detailed Trip Description
City tour of Cusco and see ruins such as Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay and visit Machu Picchu.
Day 1 - Cusco
Arrival, reception and transfer to the hotel. Check inn. Acclimatization.
In the afternoon city tour and to the nearby ruins such as Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay.
Return to Cusco. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2 - Cusco
Cusco - Machu Picchu - Cusco
Breakfast. Transfer to the train station. Board train to Machu Picchu (Full day excursion).
Arrival to Aguas Calientes in a panoramic ride of 3 + hours. In Aguas Calientes board a bus to Machu Picchu (35 minute). Guided tour through the ruins. Return by bus to Aguas Calientes. Lunch.
Board the train to Cusco.
Arrival and transfer to the hotel. Overnight.
Day 3 - Cusco
Breakfast. Transfer out.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Highlights of Peru and Ecuador
- If we had to pick two absolutely "must see" destinations in South America they would undoubtedly be the incredible Incan ruins of Machu Picchu and the naturalist's paradise of the Galapagos Islands. For this incredible itinerary we've added an unexpected twist; a visit to the Ecuadorian Amazon for three days ...
- Mystical Peru Journey
- Individual trips anytime, exploring Machu Picchu, Cuzco and Sacred Valley
- 9 Days in Peru
- Live the legends of the Inca among the patchwork green, red and gold fields where their descendants still thrive. Raft a twisting river in the shadow of surreal peaks. Wind through Andean mountains, discovering impossible stone creations like Machu Picchu – the mysterious city in the clouds. This trip is ...
- Cusco - Sacred Valley- Machu Picchu - Cusco
- See ruins such as Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay. Enjoy full day excursion including lunch in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Full day excursion in Machu Picchu. Full day excursion to the Fortress of Ollantaytambo and the Salt Beds of Maras as well as the archaeological rests of ...