2008 Donegal Masters
Experience the rugged and wild courses in Donegal - Ireland's last frontier.Read Full Description
- Trip Length:
- 7 days
- Best Time to Go:
- April, May, June, July, August, September, October
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (25 - 29)
Group Retreat, Mancation, Summer Vacation
Detailed Trip Description
Experience the rugged and wild courses in Donegal - Ireland's last frontier.
Day 1 - 7 - Donegal
Enjoy Golf in Ireland.
Play 5 Rounds of Golf at Ballyliffin-Old & Glashedy, Portsalon, Donegal, Rosapenna-Sandy Hills.
Stay at Ballyliffin Lodge, Ballyliffin, Co. Donegal - 3 nights, 4 Star Superior
Rosapenna Hotel & Golf Links, Rosapenna, Co. Donegal - 3 nights, 4 Star Superior
Roganstown Golf & Country Club, Roganstown, Co. Dublin - 1 night, 4 Star Superior
Full Irish Breakfast Daily.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Grand Tour Of Ireland
- Enjoy 11 Days Grand Tour of Ireland Escorted tour featuring sightseeing and many activities in Blarney, Cork, Donegal, Dublin, Glendalough, Killarney, Ring of Kerry and Waterford. This in-depth tour takes you from the thriving capital city of Dublin to the glens of Wicklow, Killarney’s mystical lakes, timeless Connemara, and the ...
- Best of Northern Ireland and Dublin
- Enjoy 9 Days Best of Northern Ireland and Dublin Escorted tour featuring sightseeing and many activities in Ireland.
- 2008 Northwest Links
- Escape to Ireland's Northwest - unspoiled terrain and magnificent scenery as well as these hidden gems in Co. Donegal and Sligo.
- 2008 Donegal Masters
- Experience the rugged and wild courses in Donegal - Ireland's last frontier.