Harley Davidson Alaska Adventure
7-Night Harley-Davidson Guided Bike Tour with 7-Night Inside Passage Cruise. They call Alaska "The Great Land." And to do it justice requires an adventure to match. Encounter a world larger than life, with a ride that takes you deep into Alaska's interior where natural wonders abound combined with a relaxing ...Read Full Description
- Anchorage, Alaska, United States; Fairbanks, Alaska, United States; Juneau, Alaska, United States; Ketchikan, Alaska, United States; Seward, Alaska, United States; Skagway, Alaska, United States; Talkeetna, Alaska, United States; Valdez, Alaska, United States; Vancouver, Canada
- Trip Length:
- 15 days
- Best Time to Go:
May 29, 2009 to Jun 12, 2009
Aug 21, 2009 to Sep 04, 2009
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Adults (25 - 29)
Group Retreat, Mancation, Summer Vacation
Detailed Trip Description
7-Night Harley-Davidson Guided Bike Tour with 7-Night Inside Passage Cruise. They call Alaska "The Great Land." And to do it justice requires an adventure to match. Encounter a world larger than life, with a ride that takes you deep into Alaska's interior where natural wonders abound combined with a relaxing voyage along the rugged splendor of the Alaskan coastline. You'll experience as much of Alaska's awe-inspiring scenery as possible. Come find yourself in the heart of the wilderness and experience this once-in-a-lifetime vacation.
Day 1 - Anchorage
Destination - Anchorage
Arrive and check in / Welcome Dinner
Day 2 - Talkeetna
Destination - Talkeetna 114 miles
We begin at the House of Harley Anchorage - Motorcycle pick-up, safety briefing and we are on our way North. Dinner / Overnight Talkeentna
Day 3 - Fairbanks
Destination - Fairbanks 278 miles
Ride past the tallest mountain on the continent, Mt. McKinley. The Parks Highway winds through the Alaska Range, past Denali National Park, and on to Fairbanks. Dinner / Overnight in Fairbanks Check out the Farthest North HD Outpost, anywhere!
Day 4 -
Destination - Paxson 177 miles
Ride south through the Alaska Range at Isabel Pass on the Richardson Highway. The road winds past Isabel Glacier and along the shores of Summit Lake. Spectacular scenery! Dinner / Overnight in the Paxson area.
Day 5 - Valdez
Destination - Valdez 186 miles
We continue south to the ocean. This day features views of Wrangell-St. Elias National Park, Thompson Pass, Keystone Canyon, and Prince William Sound. This is one of the best rides in the world! Enjoy the scenery! Dinner / Overnight in Valdez.
Day 6 -
Destination - Matanuska Glacier Area 195 miles
Stroll the docks in the morning, shop, river raft or fish...there are many activities in Valdez. Ride through Thompson Pass again to the Matanuska Glacier area. Dinner / Overnight in the Matanuska Glacier area.
Day 7 - Anchorage
Destination - Anchorage 113 miles
We ride the curvaceous Glenn Highway west to Anchorage. It is a National Forest Scenic Byway, and features stunning scenery. Check out the Matanuska Glacier. Farewell dinner / Overnight in Anchorage.
Day 8 - Seward
Destination - Seward
Transfer to Seward, Alaska and board the elegant Celebrity Millennium. Welcome aboard bottle of champagne delivered to your stateroom
Day 9 - At Sea
Destination - Hubbard Glacier
Day 10 - Skagway
Destination - Skagway
Visit Chilkoot Pass Harley Davidson and enjoy the Klondike Gold Rush boomtown experience a short walk from the cruise ship dock
Day 11 - Juneau
Destination - Juneau
Visit Taku Harley-Davidson in Juneau, Alaska
Day 12 -
Destination - Icy Strait Point
Book your own experience in this quiet port – the perfect launch point for a whale watching expedition
Day 13 - Ketchikan
Destination - Ketchikan
Visit Inside-Passage Harley Davidson located on the cruise ship dock.
Day 14 - At Sea
Destination - Inside Passage Cruising
Day 15 - Vancouver
Destination - Vancouver
Disembark - Airport transfer
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Magical 8 Day Alaska Tour
- Experience the pristine wilderness, dramatic glaciers and enchanting communities that make up majestic Alaska. From the abundant wildlife at the Kenai Fjords National Park, you’ll get the chance to meet champion Iditarod dogs, visit indigenous villages and explore Anchorage, Alaska’s largest city. Discover the scenic beauty and delightful towns of ...
- Alaska Cruise Specialist
- Sunday had come and we were on our way on the ferry to Seattle and the ship. The ship went out of Pier 91, a brand new pier that opened up the middle of April. The view from the second floor was awesome! We boarded the ship, went to our ...
- Alaska away from tourists
- One week exploring little known areas of Alaska
- Harley Davidson Alaska Adventure
- 7-Night Harley-Davidson Guided Bike Tour with 7-Night Inside Passage Cruise. They call Alaska "The Great Land." And to do it justice requires an adventure to match. Encounter a world larger than life, with a ride that takes you deep into Alaska's interior where natural wonders abound combined with a relaxing ...