2008 Royal Challenge
Don't pass up the Royal Challenge to play these 5 championship links courses! Royal Co. Down and Royal Portrush are consistently ranked in the top 15 courses in the British Isles. Stay at two hotels selected for their unique charm and level of service. This golf vacation is becoming very ...Read Full Description
- Trip Length:
- 7 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (25 - 29)
Mancation, Spring Break, Summer Vacation
Detailed Trip Description
Don't pass up the Royal Challenge to play these 5 championship links courses! Royal Co. Down and Royal Portrush are consistently ranked in the top 15 courses in the British Isles. Stay at two hotels selected for their unique charm and level of service. This golf vacation is becoming very popular among golf enthusiasts.
Day 1 - 7 - Ireland
Enjoy Golf in Ireland.
Play 5 Rounds of Golf at Ardglass, Portstewart-Strand, Royal Portrush-Dunluce, Castlerock and Royal Co. Down.
Stay at Bushmills Inn, Bushmills, Co. Antrim - 3 nights, 3 Star Superior
Slieve Donard Hotel, Newcastle, Co. Down - 3 nights, 4 Star Superior
Full Irish Breakfast Daily.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- IRELAND & SCOTLAND
- Striking green hills dotted with sheep, megalithic Celtic stones, friendly locals speaking Gaelic and Welsh, small villages with cobblestone streets, cozy “singing” pubs, ancient churches, the Scottish Highlands, picturesque castles, mountains and lochs. The tour is only available at the dates listed
- 6 day Ireland B&B Tour
- This is a self drive trip staying at B&B's throughout Ireland. Trip can be shortened or extended as you like
- 7 Days Golfing in Ireland
- A great trip for golfers and their non golfing partners too. Ireland a place where everyone can relax and enjoy themselves.
- Celtic Quest Europe Cruise: Sailing From Spain to Scotland
- Journey with us on a Small Ship Cruise to the far edges of Western Europe as we delve into history, culture, music and landscape: the threads that unite the remaining Celtic corners of Spain, France, Ireland, England and Scotland. To shatter all the usual stereotypical images of Spain, Galicia is ...