Luxury of Costa Rica
This very private, intimate and luxurious tour is designed for discriminating travelers. It features a professional, private guide/driver who will accompany you the entire time, spectacular hotels and the perfect combination and leisure and adventure. We would be happy to customize any package for you!Read Full Description
- Costa Rica; Jaco, Costa Rica; San Jose, Costa Rica
- Trip Length:
- 9 days
- Price Range:
- From $3339 ($50 per person discount for Triplogy customers) per person See what this includes and what this excludes
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Adults (25 - 29)
Honeymoon, Romantic Getaway, Summer Vacation
Detailed Trip Description
This very private, intimate and luxurious tour is designed for discriminating travelers. It features a professional, private guide/driver who will accompany you the entire time, spectacular hotels and the perfect combination and leisure and adventure. We would be happy to customize any package for you!
Day 1 - San Jose
Arrive in San Jose, Costa Rica. Your private guide will pick you up at the airport and transfer you 30 minutes to Xandari Plantation Inn. You'll stay in a private Villa with great views of the Central Valley and stunning architecture surrounded by tropical gardens. Enjoy the perfect year-round climate in this quiet, romantic Inn this evening.
Day 2 - Costa Rica
After breakfast, your private guide will transfer you 3.5 hours through beautiful, mountainous countryside to Arenal Volcano and Hotel Arenal Kioro. Spend the evening watching the volcano erupt from the privacy of your spacious room or while sitting in your hot tub in the room. Arenal Kioro is the top-rated hotel in the area with excellent service and accommodations.
This evening, relax in the pools at Tabacon Hot Springs surrounded by lush vegetation, enjoying a tropical drink and watching Arenal Volcano's fireshow.
Day 3 - Costa Rica
Leave your hotel in the morning to zip through the treetops in rock-climbing harnesses on the exhilarating Lake Arenal Sky Tram/Trek Canopy Tour. This is a ski-lift going up the mountain and zip lines traversing across the Valley coming down. Enjoy the afternoon at your leisure exploring the surrounding area with your private guide, then enjoy Titoku Hot Springs this evening.
Day 4 - Jaco
In the morning, enjoy Arenal Hanging Bridges. Then sit back to enjoy the beautiful scenery through beautiful mountains to the Central Pacific Coast. Zephyr Palace features superlative ocean views from every room, a hot tub in every room and fresh ocean breezes from below. Few other places in the World offer such luxurious rooms surrounded by rainforest and ocean. This area features an amazing array of sights and activities, including World-class Sportfishing and golf.
Enjoy a guided tour of Arenal Hanging Bridges, with its trails and suspension bridges in the rainforest.
Day 5 - Jaco
Rainforest Exploration by Land and Water
Explore the rainforest on foot with a guided rainforest hike to see monkeys, leaf-cutter ants, macaws, parakeets, iguanas, and many other animals and birds. Wildlife and tropical habitat surround you as your professional guide points out and explains them.
Marvel at huge crocodiles, scarlet macaws, Jesus Christ lizards, and many exotic birds and plants on the Jungle River Cruise. This tour along a quiet river and mangrove estuary showcases Costa Rica's biodiversity.
Day 6 - Jaco
This morning, enjoy a 3-hour Cruise on your own private yacht searching for dolphins, whales, turtles and other Marine life along the dramatic coastline of the Central Pacific Coast. Then enjoy the afternoon at your leisure shopping or exploring the area with your private guide.
Day 7 - San Jose
Check out of Zephyr Palace and transfer to the rainforest to see La Paz Waterfall Gardens. The rooms at the Peace Lodge are truly one of a kind with a fireplace opposite the king size bed, waterfall showers and exterior jetted tub overlooking the rainforest valley. Savor a great lunch buffet, then meander through a rainforest paradise to see a hummingbird garden, orchid garden, world's largest butterfly pavilion and 5 stunning waterfalls.
Day 8 - San Jose
Poas Volcano and Doka Coffee Plantation
Historical and Educational Tours
Get up early to see one of the World's largest craters and the elfin forest at Poas Volcano. Then enjoy a short visit to a working coffee plantation at Doka Coffee Plantation. Return to Peace Lodge to enjoy the afternoon at your leisure.
Day 9 - San Jose
Your private guide will drive you through coffee-covered hillsides to the San Jose airport. Depart Costa Rica with fond memories and a rejuvenated spirit.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- 3 Country Adventure Panama, Costa Rica and Guatemela
- Spend the next 2 weeks exploring the most beautiful countries of Central America; Panama, Costa Rica and Guatemala. You will see rainforest, jungle, beautiful clear rivers, and 2 of the most interesting architectural structures from the Modern Panama Canal to the historic churches of Antiqua and the Mayan ruins of ...
- Costa Rica Caribbean Wonder Honeymoon
- If you love nature and a laid back atmosphere, this is the perfect honeymoon for you. Enjoy the lush vegetation and lively environment, as you travel through the beautiful Caribbean of Costa Rica.
- The Best of Costa Rica
- This package includes all the Costa Rican essentials—an impressive volcano, tropical jungles and cloud forests boasting exuberant flora and fauna.
- Amazing Costa Rica-In 10 Days
- Arrive in San Jose, and stay for 2 days. While you are there take a tour of Turtle Island, then go to the Arenal Region, and visit the Arenal Volcanoe and Tabacon Springs. After three days go on to Quanacaste for a beach holiday or go water rafting, then go ...