2008 Lake Maggiore & Florence Golf Tour
This is truly a First Class Tour offering the best of golf, touring, sightseeing and relaxation. You'll play five of Italy's best known courses. The accommodations are 5* Deluxe and perfectly located on Stresa, Lake Maggiore and in the Heart of Florence. Your free time can easily be filled with ...Read Full Description
- Trip Length:
- 8 days
- Best Time to Go:
- April, May, June, July, August, September, October
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (25 - 29)
Mancation, Spring Break, Summer Vacation
Detailed Trip Description
This is truly a First Class Tour offering the best of golf, touring, sightseeing and relaxation. You'll play five of Italy's best known courses. The accommodations are 5* Deluxe and perfectly located on Stresa, Lake Maggiore and in the Heart of Florence. Your free time can easily be filled with Sightseeing, Wine Tasting and fantastic Shopping in Florence.
Day 1 - 7 - Milan
Enjoy Golf In Italy.
Play 5 Rounds of Golf at Castelconturbia, Biella Le Betulle, Bogogno, Firenze Ugolino, Poggio de'Medici (Golf Carts Included at All Courses).
Your free time can easily be filled with Sightseeing, Wine Tasting and fantastic Shopping in Florence.
Grand Hotel des Iles Borromees (Lake View Room), Stresa - 4 nights, 5* Deluxe.
Grand Hotel Villa Medici (Deluxe Room), Florence - 3 nights, 5* Deluxe.
Buffet Breakfast Daily.
Day 8 - Florence
Fly back home.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Culinary Adventures in Italy!
- Experience Florence with your senses as you take in the flavors and pleasures of the most romantic city on Earth!
- Photographer's Paradise Cruise
- Join us for a fabulous Mediterranean cruise and photography seminar. Stop by our photography workshops for specialized content for beginners, intermediate and advanced photographers. Learn how to capture that perfect shot then use what you’ve learned as you tour some of the world’s most historic sites. Come back to the ...
- All about Italy
- Italy, perfect for those who enjoy the arts, great cuisine, beautiful architecture, breathtaking landscapes, and phenomenal beaches. This incredibly historic landmark has it all. ------ This trip was originally created around a client's preferences, and was not a cookie-cutter trip. We tailored this package around meeting their expectations. ------ This ...
- Journey of a Lifetime
- Discover the best Italy has to offer in this 13 nights package including Rome, Florence, Pisa, Siena & San Gimignano, Chianti area, Venice and Milan.