Mountain Biking from Chinchero to Maras
During your free day or extra day, to your treks to Inca Trail or Cordillera Blanca, or Mountain Biking from Chinchero to Maras. Do not miss this once-in-a-life-time experiences!Read Full Description
- Cusco, Peru
- Trip Length:
- 1 day
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (25 - 29)
Family Trip, Group Retreat
Detailed Trip Description
During your free day or extra day, to your treks to Inca Trail or Cordillera Blanca, or Mountain Biking from Chinchero to Maras. Do not miss this once-in-a-life-time experiences!
Day 1 - Cusco
Private Car Service
Depart early from your hotel in Cusco and travel by car/van to the village of Chinchero, a half–hour drive over a pass and along a narrow valley.
You will see a spectacular panorama of patches of fields that melt into the snow-capped peaks of the Cordilleras Urubamba and Vilcabamba.
On bicycle (an easy flat ride first, then slowly ascending, and finally becoming a moderate descent), ride to the archeological site of Moray, which has huge circular agricultural terraces. End bicycling when you reach the colonial village of Maras.
Private Car Service
Return to Cusco by car/van.
There will be an option to visit the salt-mines of Maras. (L)
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Highlights of Peru and Ecuador
- If we had to pick two absolutely "must see" destinations in South America they would undoubtedly be the incredible Incan ruins of Machu Picchu and the naturalist's paradise of the Galapagos Islands. For this incredible itinerary we've added an unexpected twist; a visit to the Ecuadorian Amazon for three days ...
- Mystical Peru Journey
- Individual trips anytime, exploring Machu Picchu, Cuzco and Sacred Valley
- 9 Days in Peru
- Live the legends of the Inca among the patchwork green, red and gold fields where their descendants still thrive. Raft a twisting river in the shadow of surreal peaks. Wind through Andean mountains, discovering impossible stone creations like Machu Picchu – the mysterious city in the clouds. This trip is ...
- Cusco - Sacred Valley- Machu Picchu - Cusco
- See ruins such as Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay. Enjoy full day excursion including lunch in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Full day excursion in Machu Picchu. Full day excursion to the Fortress of Ollantaytambo and the Salt Beds of Maras as well as the archaeological rests of ...