Pachmarhi Parasailing & Wildlife
While visiting Pachmarhi, participate in an adventure and engage in an exciting and remarkable undertaking parasailing hundreds of feet in the air.Read Full Description
- Madhya Pradesh, India
- Trip Length:
- 4 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (25 - 29)
Family Trip, Group Retreat, Trip Around the World
Detailed Trip Description
While visiting Pachmarhi, participate in an adventure and engage in an exciting and remarkable undertaking parasailing hundreds of feet in the air.
Day 1 - Madhya Pradesh
Arrive in Pachmarhi at any time.
You arrive in Pachmarhi at any time and check-in to a hotel. Local siteseeing is organized for rest of the day.
You may opt to spend evening strolling through the streets of Pachmarhi and look around the town. For your safety, you are advised not to venture in the jungle or cross the town limits in the night as the predators are on prowl once it is dark.
Stay at either Hotel Pachmarhi, Hotel Paradise or Hotel Park View.
Day 2 - Madhya Pradesh
Enjoy Paragliding and trekking to Dutchess Fall.
Today you will be fulfilling the dream of flying freely through Parasailing. In the morning, instructor will offer detailed instructions about the Paragsailing, equipments, safety instructions etc. followed by the real flying experience.
In the afternoon, take a trekking trip to the Dutchess Fall. Dutchess Fall is one of the most interesting treks down steep hills where after arduous 1.5 kms. journey you will see a perennial fall with deluge of water.
Day 3 - Madhya Pradesh
Visit Satpura National Park.
Today you will be visiting Satpura National Park by open Gypsy, deep inside the forest.
The journey through the national park will take you to Madhai. Madhai is a small village on the foot hill of Satpura mountain.
You can also enjoy motor boating and elephant safari in Madhai.
You will be staying in Madhai tonight. Stay at Forest Rest House.
Day 4 - Madhya Pradesh
Departure from Pachmarhi.
Private Car Service
After breakfast, drive back to Pachmarhi. Tour ends today.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Ultimate Indian Culture and Wildlife Itinerary
- From the hustle and bustle modern cities of Mumbai and Delhi to the slow-paced river systems of the Kerala backwaters; from an elephant-backed Bengal Tiger safari in one of India's most beautiful natural parks to the ethereal beauty of Agra. We have put together an itinerary that focuses on some ...
- Taj and Tigers
- You will visit Delhi, Jaipur, Ranthambore, Bharatpur, Agra, Jabalpur, Pench, Kanha and Bandhavgarh during this trip. You will see many places including The Red Fort, Jama Masjid, The silver street of Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, Birla Mandir, The India Gate, The Rashtrapati Bhawan, Humayun's Tomb, Qutab Minar, The Bahai Temple, ...
- Tiger's Trail
- You will visit Delhi, Varanasi, Khajuraho, Bandhavgarh, Kanha, Agra, Ranthambore and Jaipur during this trip. You will see many places including The Red Fort, Jama Masjid, The silver street of Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, Birla Mandir, The India Gate, The Rashtrapati Bhawan, Humayun's Tomb, Qutab Minar, The Bahai Temple, The ...
- Pachmarhi Luxury Package
- A perfect destination for those looking for either rest and relaxation or perhaps something a little more active. Rejuvenate your spirit and gain insight into the untamed landscapes of this magical land called Pachmarhi.