Pachmarhi Trekking & Yoga
Pachmarhi is a never-ending outdoor adventure play-ground. The hill resort of Pachmarhi lies in the Satpura ranges, at an altitude of 1,067 meters. The place is surrounded by low lying rugged hills, ravines, beautiful forests, 12 breathtaking waterfalls, serene pools and quiet glades.Read Full Description
- Madhya Pradesh, India
- Trip Length:
- 4 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (25 - 29)
Family Trip, Group Retreat, Trip Around the World
Detailed Trip Description
Pachmarhi is a never-ending outdoor adventure play-ground. The hill resort of Pachmarhi lies in the Satpura ranges, at an altitude of 1,067 meters. The place is surrounded by low lying rugged hills, ravines, beautiful forests, 12 breathtaking waterfalls, serene pools and quiet glades.
Day 1 - Madhya Pradesh
Arrival in Pachmarhi.
You arrive in Pachmarhi at any time and check-in to a hotel. A group get-together is arranged for introduction with the team leader who will share the details of the program for next several days of your trip.
Stay at either Hotel Park view, Hotel Paradise or Hotel Giri Shringar.
You may opt to spend rest of the day strolling through the streets of Pachmarhi and look around the town. For your safety, we advise you not to venture in the jungle or cross the town limits in the night as the predators are on prowl once it is dark.
Day 2 - Madhya Pradesh
Yoga exercises in the morning followed by half day trekking in Satpura mountains.
Today you will start our day with Yoga exercises.
After breakfast you will leave for half day trekking in Satpura range.
After lunch, rest for a while to catch up your breath as in the evening, we will be enjoying night trekking in Satpura mountain range. This is an unimaginable experience that you will cherish all through your life.
Day 3 - Madhya Pradesh
Trekking in Satpura and rock climbing.
Today is again an adventure packed day, which includes trekking, and rock climbing.
Food and Dining
You will spend evening doing stargazing and campfire followed by dinner.
Day 4 - Madhya Pradesh
Departure from Pachmarhi.
In the morning check out from the hotel after breakfast. Tour ends today.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Ultimate Indian Culture and Wildlife Itinerary
- From the hustle and bustle modern cities of Mumbai and Delhi to the slow-paced river systems of the Kerala backwaters; from an elephant-backed Bengal Tiger safari in one of India's most beautiful natural parks to the ethereal beauty of Agra. We have put together an itinerary that focuses on some ...
- Taj and Tigers
- You will visit Delhi, Jaipur, Ranthambore, Bharatpur, Agra, Jabalpur, Pench, Kanha and Bandhavgarh during this trip. You will see many places including The Red Fort, Jama Masjid, The silver street of Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, Birla Mandir, The India Gate, The Rashtrapati Bhawan, Humayun's Tomb, Qutab Minar, The Bahai Temple, ...
- Tiger's Trail
- You will visit Delhi, Varanasi, Khajuraho, Bandhavgarh, Kanha, Agra, Ranthambore and Jaipur during this trip. You will see many places including The Red Fort, Jama Masjid, The silver street of Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, Birla Mandir, The India Gate, The Rashtrapati Bhawan, Humayun's Tomb, Qutab Minar, The Bahai Temple, The ...
- Pachmarhi Luxury Package
- A perfect destination for those looking for either rest and relaxation or perhaps something a little more active. Rejuvenate your spirit and gain insight into the untamed landscapes of this magical land called Pachmarhi.