London/Paris Soulside Trip-8days
Explore both London and Paris from a soulful point of view! See how individuals of the Diaspora influenced the development of both cities. Come and enjoy the ambiance of both cities and let their "Jazz" sweep you away. 8 day and 7 nights tourRead Full Description
- Trip Length:
- 8 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Adults (25 - 29)
Family Trip, Romantic Getaway, Spring Break
Detailed Trip Description
Explore both London and Paris from a soulful point of view! See how individuals of the Diaspora influenced the development of both cities. Come and enjoy the ambiance of both cities and let their "Jazz" sweep you away. 8 day and 7 nights tour
Day 1 London, United Kingdom - London
Arrival London, check into Hotel,Brief City Tour, Relax.
Day 2 Lomdon, England -
After breakfast, we will board a motor coach for 1/2 day sightseeing city tour. We will see/visit House of Parliament, Big Ben, Piccadilly Circus,Brixton surburb/Brixton Museum. Return to hotel where we will relax until 5pm, then we will go to the westend for dinner and the broadway show "Chicago."
Day 3 -
Day 4 London/Paris -
Awake earily and be prepareed to transfer to the Waterloo Train Station where we catch the "Bullet" train to Paris, France. Check-in to hotel in Paris, city tour, relax
Group boarding train
Day 5 Paris, France - Paris
We will spend the day at the Museum de Louvre. After returning to the hotel, for those hardy souls we will arrange a night of Jazz for those who wih to participate!
Museum de Lourve entrance
Day 6 Paris, France - Paris
Plack Paris Tour--which will take us to places mde famous by Josephine Baker, Langston Hughes, James Baldwin, Fredrick Douglas, Richard Wright,Ida B. Wells and the all Black 369th Regiment "harlem Hell_Fighters," who received a post-world war1 heroes' welcome from the city of lights.
Josephine Baker Square & Richard Wright plaque
Day 7 -
Day 8 Paris, France - Paris
Return trip home.
moulin Rouge show lounge
Lounge wher J. Baker and musician from the 369th Regiment performed for many years
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- European Family Discovery 13 days from London to Munich
- Start this amazing family vacation with a welcome dinner, then discover London on a traditional London double-decker bus. See the major sites like Big Ben beside the River Thames, Westminster Abbey, and Buckingham Palace. Enjoy a “flight” on the London Eye, the world’s tallest observation wheel with stunning views of ...
- Great Britain: Gardens, Golf & Pubs - RHS Garden Holidays
- On this 9 Day tour we will take a voyage of discovery that takes you from the excitement of London...to the history of York...to the pageantry of Edinburgh...all with an eye on Britain's stately gardens. Along the way we can get in a round of golf or go to the ...
- PARIS, LOIRE VALLEY & CHAMPAGNE
- You will be wined and dined at the finest French hideaway restaurants. Stay in an authentic 15th century château. Stare in awe at the majesty of the magnificent châteaux built by France's royalty from medieval times to the Renaissance days of splendor. Relax in quaint cafés looking out onto 10th ...
- Avalon Waterways Burgundy and Provence Jazz Cruise 2012
- Opportunities abound on this grand vacation to learn about France and to taste its sumptuous wines and cuisine. Your adventure begins with an overnight on the stunning Côte d’Azur, then travel to Arles in the Provence region to board your ship and sail north up the scenic Rhône and Saône ...