Perfect Thai Honeymoon 14 Days / 13 Nights
There are few more romantic destinations than Thailand for your honeymoon. The landscape itself, from the forested hills of the north to the picture book islands of the Andaman sea, are imbued with eastern romance. Add to this some of the best hotels in the world, fine dining and hundreds ...Read Full Description
- Bangkok, Thailand; Chiang Mai, Thailand; Krabi, Thailand
- Trip Length:
- 14 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Adults (25 - 29)
Destination Wedding Planning, Honeymoon, Romantic Getaway
Detailed Trip Description
There are few more romantic destinations than Thailand for your honeymoon. The landscape itself, from the forested hills of the north to the picture book islands of the Andaman sea, are imbued with eastern romance. Add to this some of the best hotels in the world, fine dining and hundreds of years of Thai hospitality and you have the perfect recipe for love. If you are newly- weds who are planning and looking for a destination for your honeymoon, this 14 Days / 13 Nights Honeymoon Trip in Thailand would be the best and recommended holiday that gives you unforgettable experiences and in which you and your couple could indulge and pamper yourselves in private atmosphere of a luxurious resorts nestled with the forest and by the white sandy beach. If you would like to have your own unique itinerary, our consultants are waiting to hear from you so that we can tailor or custom design a tour to your individual specifications.
Day 1 - Bangkok
Food and Dining
On arrival in Bangkok a limousine will take you to the luxurious Peninsula Hotel on the river. You can spend an afternoon relaxing or enjoying some traditional treatments in the spa.
In the evening you'll enjoy a dinner for two aboard The Manohra, a traditional barge which has been converted into a floating restaurant serving royal Thai cuisine. After your five-course meal, you'll be dropped back at the Peninsula's jetty.
Day 2 - Bangkok
Bangkok canal and temples tour
After a leisurely breakfast you can spend the morning exploring the Bangkok canals in a private boat. After lunch, travel further down the river and explore the regal surroundings of the Grand Palace and Wat Po, one of Bangkok's oldest and most beautiful temples. The evening is free for you to explore everything that Bangkok can offer.
Day 3 - Chiang Mai
Arrive Chiang Mai and sightseeing tour
Fly to Chiang Mai in the morning to stay in the hills at the luxurious Four Season's Resort Chiang Mai. Spend the afternoon taking in the view from one of the Lanna-style pavilions overlooking terraced rice fields, or try your hand at cooking Thai food at the resort's acclaimed cooking school.
Day 4 - 5 - Chiang Mai
Visit elephant camp, hill tribe village, take bamboo rafting along Mae Ping River, and explore famous temples in Chiang Mai
On day 4, an early start so that you can travel into the mountains to visit an elephant camp. Spend the morning riding elephants and on a gentle bamboo raft ride along the Ping River. After lunch you can travel further into the hills to see local hill tribes such as the Palong.
On day 5, in the morning visit Wat Phrathad Doi Suthep, northern Thailand's most important temple, and enjoy the view of the city below. You can then visit one of Chiang Mai's older temples and receive a traditional blessing by the resident Buddhist monks. After lunch, explore some of Chaing Mai's temples and shop for antiques at the local handicraft centre.
Day 6 - 12 - Krabi
Relax & enjoy your stay at beach resort overlooking the Andaman Sea, on Koh Lanta in Krabi. Spend your private relaxing time sun bathing on the white sandy beach or pamper yourself with traditional Thai massage and spa.
A limousine will take you to the airport for your flight to the beautiful southern Thai island of Koh Lanta. A scenic drive from the airport is followed by a speedboat transfer to the island where you'll stay at a beach resort that offers a peaceful retreat where you can choose between contemporary Thai-style rooms and new pool villas.
Day 13 - 14 - Bangkok
Depart Krabi for Bangkok. Stay 1 night in Bangkok.
On day 13, take a morning flight to Bangkok. On arrival you will stay in the heart of the city which is convenient for some of the best shopping in Bangkok so you can spend the afternoon picking up some souvenirs.
On day 14, you will be at leisure until our guide arrives for your limousine transfer to the airport for your return flight.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Photography Workshop in Myanmar - Oct 27-Nov 6, 2011
- Travel to one of the world’s most photogenic places, meet its friendly people and improve your photography skills along the way! This tour combines culture, history, art and architecture with photography workshops and peer reviews. For all levels of photographers who want to develop their skills in a collaborative environment.
- Treasures of Thailand
- Even the most sophisticated travelers long to visit Thailand, with its beautiful beaches and islands, exotic architecture, fascinating culture and ancient ruins. You'll enjoy all of it, from lovely Chiang Mai to frenetic Bangkok, all for an amazingly affordable price, despite the huge fluctuations in exchange rates between the U.S. ...
- A Taste of Thailand
- Even the most sophisticated travelers long to visit Thailand, with its beautiful beaches and islands, fascinating culture, exotic architecture, and ancient ruins. The Taste of Thailand tour showcases some of the highlights of this magnificent country, including the bustling capital city of Bangkok, the ancient city of Ayutthaya, and the ...
- Manohra Song Luxury River Cruise on Chao Phraya River, Bangkok 3 Days / 2 Nights
- You'll experience this majestic journey on the Manohra Song, a 100-year-old former rice barge that's been converted into a deluxe river cruiser featuring four air-conditioned staterooms with queen-size beds, in-suite bathrooms, a large living and dining area with bar, plus a sun-deck lounging area. Once aboard this fantastic vessel, you'll ...