Memorable 10 Days of India
Visit Lake Palace at Udaipur, Stay at a Village Home, Ride an Elephant like an Emperor to go up a Fort in Jaipur, Appreciate the Beauty of Taj Mahal, Dance with Folk Dancers and Enjoy a Home cooked meal at an Indian Home and Cherish the Memories of this 10 ...Read Full Description
- Agra, India; Delhi, India; Jaipur, India; Jodhpur, India; New Delhi, India; Udaipur, India
- Trip Length:
- 10 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (25 - 29)
Birthday Celebration, Family Trip, Honeymoon
Detailed Trip Description
Visit Lake Palace at Udaipur, Stay at a Village Home, Ride an Elephant like an Emperor to go up a Fort in Jaipur, Appreciate the Beauty of Taj Mahal, Dance with Folk Dancers and Enjoy a Home cooked meal at an Indian Home and Cherish the Memories of this 10 Days Trip to India Throughout your lives.
Day 1 - New Delhi
MEETING AND ASSISTANCE ON ARRIVAL AT THE AIRPORT AND TRANSFER TO THE HOTEL
Meeting and assistance on arrival and transfer to THE HOTEL. Your Room has been blocked from Previous Day to allow Immediate Checkin on your arrival. Rest of the Morning at Leisure. Afternoon Drive around Delhi to have a Glimpse of Delhi Tour. Enjoy a Cycle Rickshaw Ride amidst the Hustle Bustle of 17th Century Delhi.
Day 2 - Udaipur
Morning transfer to the Airport in time to connect flight 9W 3317 departing at 1140hrs and arrive at 1320 hrs. Meeting and assistance on arrival and transfer to the Hotel This AFTERNOON visit City Palace the white and majestic royal Palace standing on a hill, surrounded by crenellated wall, overlooks an immense esplanade edged by arcades. And Saheleon Ki Bari a beautiful garden where the King and the queens use to play games amidst the beautiful fountains and Gardens. Also visit Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal a folk art Museum. Rest of the day for independent activities.
Day 3 - Jodhpur
Morning after breakfast leave for village Safari by jeeps over worn footpaths to small isolated villages.of weavers and potters.
Day 4 - Jodhpur
This afternoon, visit the invincible Meherangarh Fort, an impregnable fortress towering above a 10kms wall with soaring archways leading into the centre. The fort has a museum which displays an unusual collection of miniature paintings, glided palanquins and solid silver Howdah presented by a Mughal Emperor to the maharaja. From the Ramparts, we can see the city beyond, below is a Sheer Drop.
Day 5 - Jaipur
This Afternoon tour takes you to the Hawa Mahal or Palace of Winds, Jaipur’s central landmark, extraordinary façade of multiple airy windows used by the court ladies to watch the outside activities. Explore the city Palace the abode of the present Maharaja of Jaipur. Also visit Maharaja’s Observatory called Jantar Mantar which is a collection of huge masonry instruments for studying the movement of constellations stars in the sky
Day 6 - Jaipur
This morning’s excursion will take you to Amber Fort, once the capital of the Mina tribes believed to be the original inhabitants of this area. You have a Unique Experience of riding a Caprisoned Elephant from the foothills to the ramparts of the ancient fort. Once inside we explore the Palace of Mirrors, with millions of tiny glistening mirrors, the hall of Public Audience and the beautiful manicured gardens. Rest of the Day at Leisure for independent activities
Day 7 - Agra
This morning we drive to Agra the city of Taj visiting enroute the abandoned and nearly intact Mughal city of Fateh Pur Sikri, a masterpiece of Muslim Architecture. Later in the day explore the 16th century Agra Fort, seat of the Mughal Dynasty in the 16th Century, it lies on the bend of River Yamuna, built by Akbar the Great as his Citadel over the year (1565 – 73). It has imposing gates and walls red sandstone and a moat. Three Great Mughals Akbar, Jahangir and Shahjehan each of whom made significant structural contributions to this complex occupied the fort approachable through its lofty main portals on the west and south, besides a private gate in the east. Enjoy the Glimpse of Taj from the Fort. Visit The Jewel Of Agra( Baby Taj) with its refined, delicate and precise craftsmanship, as it was built by one of the most beautiful, delicate and Powerful woman of its time Empress Nur Jehan.
Day 8 - Agra
This morning get up early to visit the magnificient Taj Mahal, by sunrise, the incredible lacy white grandeur built by Emperor Shah Jehan in memory of his loving wife MumTaz Mahal. It has been described as the most extravagant monument ever built. The construction and design is said to be of legendary architect Ustad Ahmad lahori. Semi Precious Stones are inlaid into the marble in beautiful Patterns and with superb Craftmanship
Day 9 - Delhi
This day Drive to the Sultanate of Delhi. Rest of the Day at leisure for independent activities or visit a Spice Market. This evening Witness Dances of India Show and Farewell Dinner either at Indian Home or at Chor Bizzare restaurent.
Day 10 - Delhi
This morning is at your leisure until your departure transfer to the airport in the afternoon.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Spiritual Tour to the Sacred Sites & Temples of India
- Discover the beauty that India has to offer with Finbarr Ross. This sacred sites tour will take you to some of India's most magnificent temples and holy sites. India has been a place of spiritual pilgrimage for thousands of years. It is the home many religions and spiritual practices such ...
- Rajasthan Royal Experience – Families Only!
- Warning: This trip may result in a new way of thinking. Are you read for family life ‘After India’? Parents: Experience Rajasthan -- one of the most exotic destinations in the world -- with the support of a small group of like-minded families and a child care resource. Kids: What ...
- Golden Triangle of India
- Since the upcoming of tourism in India in the earlier days, most of the visitors wanted to experience the "real flavour of India" instantly. The three cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur were highly preferred by such travelers as they represent the country in the best way. All these three ...
- Uncover India - Delhi to Goa
- Uncover India tour or Delhi – Goa tour is a fantastic trip to travel coz you start your journey from capital of India Delhi than proceed to city of love Agra where you would see magnificent Taj Mahal, than you travel next few days in Rajasthan state which is largest ...