A Complaint Free Cruise
Join us on the Freedom of the Seas beginning on April 19th, 2009! Cruise rates: starting at: $809 per person (Airfare, transfers and gratuities are additional). 6-day Western Caribbean cruise begins in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Your first stop is Key West, here you will find the always-fascinating Duval Street and ...Read Full Description
- Cayman Islands; Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States; Key West, Florida, United States; Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Trip Length:
- 7 days
- Price Range:
- From $809 to $1519 (Only $250 deposit per person. Book now Space is going fast!) per person See what this includes and what this excludes
- Best Time to Go:
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Adults (25 - 29)
Group Retreat, Spiritual Journey
Detailed Trip Description
Join us on the Freedom of the Seas beginning on April 19th, 2009! Cruise rates: starting at: $809 per person (Airfare, transfers and gratuities are additional). 6-day Western Caribbean cruise begins in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Your first stop is Key West, here you will find the always-fascinating Duval Street and historic settings like Ernest Hemingway’s where the ancestors of his six-toed cats still live. Next is Grand Cayman, an island famous for its Seven Mile Beach where you can enjoy all your favorite water sports. Your final destination is Ocho Rios, Jamaica, where one of many popular attractions is Dunn's River Falls – a natural staircase of cascading water which you can climb. On the days at sea, you will have the opportunity to attend two workshops hosted.
Day 1 - Fort Lauderdale
Arrive in Ft Lauderdale, boarding begins at Noon and the ship will depart at 4:00 PM
Day 2 - Key West
Arrive in port at 8:00AM spend the day in Key West. The ship will depart at 5:00PM
Day 3 - At Sea
Spend the day at sea on the ship and attend a "Will Bowens Complaint Free World" seminar.
Day 4 - Cayman Islands
Arrive in port at 7:00AM and spend that day on Grand Cayman. The ship will depart at 4:00PM.
Day 5 - Ocho Rios
Arrive in port at 7:30 am and spend the day in Jamaica before the ship departs at 3:30PM.
Day 6 - At Sea
Spend another "FUN DAY" at Sea
Day 7 - Fort Lauderdale
Arrive in Ft Lauderdale at 8:00 AM and get ready for ship departure.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- 5-Night Western Caribbean
- Board the beautiful ship Liberty of the Seas from Royal Caribbean's fleet of ships and travel to Cozumel, Mexico and Belize. You'll truly fall in love with the beautiful ocean and white sandy beaches.
- Malt Shoppe Memories Cruise
- A cruise for all of the baby boomers that want to hear some of their favorite groups and singers in person. Some of the people who will entertain you on the cruise, Neil Sedaka, 4Tops, Bobby Rydell, Little Anthony and the Imperials just to name a few.
- Jamaica 7 Days Fam Trip Tour - elsolvida.com
- "This 7-day custom tour of Jamaica will give you a great combination of history, adventure,music,food,rum,coffee and relaxation. You will start with Kingston, where you will get intimate with the history of this little paradise, then go to Portland, the land of wood and water, and finally stop in Ocho Rios, ...
- Jamaica 7 Days Culinary Adventure
- Enjoy 7 Days 6 Nights on the Tropical island of Jamaica,Explore the unique cultural heritage of Jamaica with culinary tours, including market and rum distillery tours, local cruise, beach hopping trips, fishing excursions, river kayaking With enough time for pampering and relaxation.