10 Romantic Nights in the South Pacific
Spend two nights in Tahiti at the Intercontinental, before taking the high speed catamaran to Moorea. This is a beautiful hotel, and we will arrange free daily breakfast and a fabulous rate. While in Tahiti, take a Whale and Dolphin watching cruise. Then, off to Moorea! Stay 3 nights at ...Read Full Description
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia; Moorea, French Polynesia; Tahiti
- Trip Length:
- 10 days
- Price Range:
- From $2500 to $5000 ($500 air credit, Free Nights and Free Breakfasts!) per person See what this includes and what this excludes
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Adults (25 - 29)
Anniversary, Honeymoon, Romantic Getaway
Detailed Trip Description
Spend two nights in Tahiti at the Intercontinental, before taking the high speed catamaran to Moorea. This is a beautiful hotel, and we will arrange free daily breakfast and a fabulous rate. While in Tahiti, take a Whale and Dolphin watching cruise. Then, off to Moorea! Stay 3 nights at the Moorea Pearl Resort in a Garden Pool Bungalow. Here you will have a hidden garden area with your own private plunge pool. Take part in a tour of Moorea's jungles, and a 4x4 expedition. The hotel will also assist in diving, snorkeling and water sport. Included in package is your inter-island flight to Bora Bora where you will have an over water bungalow at the Bora Bora Intercontinental. Watching the sun dance off the water is the ultimate relaxation! During your 5 Nights, visit the famous Bloody Mary Restaurant and try swimming with sharks! The hotel will assist in snorkeling, scuba diving and other water sports. Free breakfast will be included, as well as free nights! Inquire about our $500 air credit special!
Day 1-3 - Tahiti
Stay 2 nights in Papeete while enjoying the city.
Arrive in Papeete airport. VIP meet/greet service with private sedan transfer to hotel. Guests will be met by a private greeter. They will be given a deluxe lei greeting and escorted to their vehicle where they will receive a pre-moistened cold towel and chilled bottled water. Includes luggage handling & assistance.
Guest will stay at the 5 star Tahiti Intercontinental hotel.
Encounter wild dolphins and whales on the most exciting and informative eco-tour in French Polynesia, led by marine biologist Dr. Michael Poole
Day 3-7 - Moorea
Moorea is green with plenty to do- you'll scuba, snorkel, enjoy your beach bungalow and more!
SHARED TRANSFER - HOTEL TO PORT/FERRY AT TAHITI ISLAND
HIGH SPEED CATAMARAN TAHITI TO MOOREA AT TAHITI ISLAND
Located on the north shore of Moorea, just east of Cook’s Bay, this resort offers a quiet retreat amid 7.5 acres of landscaped grounds and a curving, white-sand beach.
In addition to two restaurants and a bar, the resort features a full-service spa inspired by the ancient traditions of Polynesian well-being. Massages and other treatments incorporate time-honored techniques and oils and extracts from indigenous plants, while a steam bath, Vichy shower, and full-body shower room add a European touch. Guests also have access to an outdoor swimming pool, private beach with water-sports equipment.
Garden Pool Bungalow - Bungalow with double bed and sitting area. Private terrace or sundeck with private pool. Ceiling fan, air conditioning, minibar, coffee and tea making facilities, telephone, television with video channel, shower, and in-room safe.
Tour Moorea with it's majestic mountains and turquoise lagoons in a 4X4 vehicle. Discover some of Moorea's most popular sites including, "Magic Mountain", a spectacular 360 degree lookout point, Pineapple and other plantations are visited as well as Belvedere Point with spectacular view of both Cooks and Opunohu Bays.
Drive to the Belvedere look out point and the ancient Polynesian sites to view the most spectacular part of the island with it's breathtaking view of both Cooks and Opunohu Bays. Venture inland to visit pineapple plantations. Sample fine tropical fruit liquer and fruit at factory/distillery.
Day 7-10 - Bora Bora
4 Nights in Bora Bora at the Intercontinental La Moana might be the most relaxing memories you take home. The overwater bungalow is an amazing experience!
Short direct flight on Air Tahiti
Even the transfer to this hotel is amazing, your small boat is a quiet and private tour of the island.
Over-water villa offer guests 1023 square feet. Living rooms include glass-bottomed coffee tables, illuminated at night, for viewing the ocean life below. Terraces include lounges and dining tables and a fresh water shower on the sundeck; bathrooms are bright and open onto the lagoon. Bedrooms have separate walk-in dressing rooms.
Flat-screen TVs come with CD and DVD players. High-speed Internet access. is complimentary.
Accommodations are decorated in Polynesian style with woodcarvings, weaving, engraved mother-of-pearl artwork, and tropical plants.
Food and Dining
Enjoy dinner at the famous Bloody Mary's on the beautiful island of Bora Bora. Famous for its intriguing dinner format. As you enter the building, the white sand between your toes and the thatched roof sets the tone. Head to the fish stand where the fresh catches of the day are displayed on ice and you choose the fish or combination you desire. A feast fit for a king. Includes hotel transfers.
Explore the unspoiled coral reef and underwater life in Bora Bora. A covered boat will transfer you across the lagoon near the barrier reef where ideal conditions have encouraged maximum growth. After you explore the reef for a while, your guide will attract some "black tipped" sharks with bait and feed these graceful creatures. An experience not to be missed.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Society Islands, Tahiti
- Visit Tahiti and discover the allure that has captivated artists, athletes, and travelers from every continent. Located in beautiful French Polynesia, the Society Islands of Tahiti offer an amazing destination for anyone who is looking for a dream vacation. From our Tahiti hotels, sail out and stroll the sands of ...
- Tahiti and Overwater Bungalow in Bora Bora - Paradise
- Perfect for a honeymoon or anniversary celebration, enjoy one night in Tahiti and then 5 nights in your own overwater bungalow on the beautiful Bora Bora lagoon. Add an optional 3rd island to your itinerary, such as Moorea, Taha’a, or the pristine beauty of Rangiroa. Packages are also available for ...
- Tahiti truely is a paradise!!
- French Polynesia is one of the most beautiful and unique destinations in the world. Each of the Society Islands are surrounded by coral creating natural lagoon and ideal for their over water bungalows. I spent 9 amazing days visiting Tahiti, Moorea, Raiatea, Taha'a, Vahine Island & Bora Bora. I visited ...
- 10 Romantic Nights in the South Pacific
- Spend two nights in Tahiti at the Intercontinental, before taking the high speed catamaran to Moorea. This is a beautiful hotel, and we will arrange free daily breakfast and a fabulous rate. While in Tahiti, take a Whale and Dolphin watching cruise. Then, off to Moorea! Stay 3 nights at ...