Cusco - Machu Picchu - Cusco
Enjoy full day excursion and many more activities. See ruins such as Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay. Guided tour through the ruins in Machu Picchu. Cusco Travel Guide and Trip PlannerRead Full Description
- Cusco, Peru
- Trip Length:
- 4 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (25 - 29)
Family Trip, Group Retreat
Detailed Trip Description
Enjoy full day excursion and many more activities. See ruins such as Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay. Guided tour through the ruins in Machu Picchu. Cusco Travel Guide and Trip Planner
Day 1 - Cusco
Arrival, reception and transfer to the hotel. Check in. Acclimation.
In the afternoon city tour and to the nearby ruins such as Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay. Return to Cusco.
Dinner and overnight.
Day 2 - Cusco
Cusco - Machu Picchu.
Breakfast. Transfer to the train station. Departure by train to Machu Picchu (Full day excursion).
Arrival to Aguas Calientes in a panoramic ride of 3 + hour duration. In Aguas Calientes board a bus to Machu Picchu (35 minutes). Guided tour through the ruins. Return by bus to Aguas Calientes.
Check into the hotel
Day 3 - Cusco
Machu Picchu - Cusco.
Breakfast. Free time to visit the ruins.
In the afternoon return to Cusco by train.
Transfer to the hotel. Check in and overnight.
Day 4 - Cusco
Breakfast. Transfer out.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Highlights of Peru and Ecuador
- If we had to pick two absolutely "must see" destinations in South America they would undoubtedly be the incredible Incan ruins of Machu Picchu and the naturalist's paradise of the Galapagos Islands. For this incredible itinerary we've added an unexpected twist; a visit to the Ecuadorian Amazon for three days ...
- Mystical Peru Journey
- Individual trips anytime, exploring Machu Picchu, Cuzco and Sacred Valley
- 9 Days in Peru
- Live the legends of the Inca among the patchwork green, red and gold fields where their descendants still thrive. Raft a twisting river in the shadow of surreal peaks. Wind through Andean mountains, discovering impossible stone creations like Machu Picchu – the mysterious city in the clouds. This trip is ...
- Cusco - Sacred Valley- Machu Picchu - Cusco
- See ruins such as Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay. Enjoy full day excursion including lunch in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Full day excursion in Machu Picchu. Full day excursion to the Fortress of Ollantaytambo and the Salt Beds of Maras as well as the archaeological rests of ...