8 Days Thailand Getaway
This 8-day trip will take you to these famous spots in Thailand: Bangkok, Kanchanaburi, Floating Market, River Kwai, Pattaya. Experience the following highlights and more! * Visit Bangkok, the capital of Thailand * Learn about Thailand's history and culture * See the WWII historical site, "River Kwai" * Rare elephant ...Read Full Description
- Bangkok, Thailand; Kanchanaburi, Thailand; Pattaya, Thailand
- Trip Length:
- 8 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (25 - 29)
Family with kids, Seniors
Family Trip, Honeymoon, Summer Vacation
Detailed Trip Description
This 8-day trip will take you to these famous spots in Thailand: Bangkok, Kanchanaburi, Floating Market, River Kwai, Pattaya. Experience the following highlights and more! * Visit Bangkok, the capital of Thailand * Learn about Thailand's history and culture * See the WWII historical site, "River Kwai" * Rare elephant riding experience * Relax in the world-famous beach of Pattaya Bangkok Travel Guide and Trip Planner
Day 1 - On the Plane
Trans-ocean flight to Thailand.
Day 2 - Bangkok
Meet and greet by our tour guide and transfer to your hotel.
Day 3 - Bangkok
Visit Wat Po, Royal Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha. Take a boat ride on the Chaophaya River. See Thonburi (Venice Oriental) and Wat Arun. Watch the traditional "Thai Puppet Show" during dinner.
Day 4 - Kanchanaburi
Visit the famous "Rural Floating Market" in Damnoen Saduak. Observe the making of sugar palms, then take a trip on a long tailed boat to the floating market. Visit the WWII historical site of Kanchanaburi.
Day 5 - Bangkok
Visit the Elephant Camp and enjoy an elephant riding experience. Take a scenic boat ride along River Kwai. Return to Bangkok.
Day 6 - Pattaya
Depart to the beach resort of Pattaya. Visit the Nong Nooch Tropical Garden and Cultural Village to learn about the many aspects of Thai culture. After lunch, free at leisure to enjoy the beach resort.
Day 7 - Pattaya
Prepare your swimming wear and take a boat ride to Coral Island. You are free to enjoy the water activities at your own expense, such as parasailing, jet-ski, banana boat etc. The BBQ Seafood Basket lunch on the Island is included.
Day 8 - On the Plane
Breakfast in hotel. Transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Treasures of Thailand
- Even the most sophisticated travelers long to visit Thailand, with its beautiful beaches and islands, exotic architecture, fascinating culture and ancient ruins. You'll enjoy all of it, from lovely Chiang Mai to frenetic Bangkok, all for an amazingly affordable price, despite the huge fluctuations in exchange rates between the U.S. ...
- A Taste of Thailand
- Even the most sophisticated travelers long to visit Thailand, with its beautiful beaches and islands, fascinating culture, exotic architecture, and ancient ruins. The Taste of Thailand tour showcases some of the highlights of this magnificent country, including the bustling capital city of Bangkok, the ancient city of Ayutthaya, and the ...
- Manohra Song Luxury River Cruise on Chao Phraya River, Bangkok 3 Days / 2 Nights
- You'll experience this majestic journey on the Manohra Song, a 100-year-old former rice barge that's been converted into a deluxe river cruiser featuring four air-conditioned staterooms with queen-size beds, in-suite bathrooms, a large living and dining area with bar, plus a sun-deck lounging area. Once aboard this fantastic vessel, you'll ...
- The Thai House Experience- Learning Thai Ways 4 Days/3Nights
- You will have an opportunity to learn Thai ways through a stay at the "Thai House" in Nonthaburi Province. The family that owns the Thai House has been welcoming guests into their home since 1990 and people who stay there consider it a great alternative to a basic hotel. This ...