Andean Crossing Roundtrip
Leisure Daily Departures 07 Days - 06 Nights Season: All year round Services: SIB Languages: Spanish – English Minimum 1 passenger Program does not apply for long weekends, holidays and Chilean national holidays.Read Full Description
- Bariloche, Argentina; Puerto Montt, Chile; Puerto Varas, Chile
- Trip Length:
- 7 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (21 - 24)
Adults (25 - 29)
Adults (30 - 39)
Adults (40 - 64)
Family Trip, Summer Vacation, Trip Around the World
Detailed Trip Description
Leisure Daily Departures 07 Days - 06 Nights Season: All year round Services: SIB Languages: Spanish – English Minimum 1 passenger Program does not apply for long weekends, holidays and Chilean national holidays.
Day 1 - Puerto Montt
Reception at airport in Puerto Montt, and transfer to the hotel.
Afternoon city tour around Puerto Montt, starting with a visit to the Plaza de Armas and the Cathedral. Then, visit to the top of Melipulli, one of the city hills that offers a panoramic view of the port, Tenglo Island and the small Bay of Reloncaví. Afterwards, trip to the beaches of Pelluco and Chinquihue, seeing fishing plants, shipyards, and ships on the way, followed by the handicraft market of Angelmó. Transfer to the hotel in Puerto Montt or Puerto Varas. Overnight.
Day 2 - Puerto Montt
Departure by scheduled bus service to the Puyehue Hotel & Spa. Afternoon at leisure to enjoy the main facilities and the hot spring pools. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 - Puerto Montt
Morning at leisure. Early afternoon departure by scheduled bus to Bariloche. Arrival and transfer to the hotel. Overnight
Day 4 - Bariloche
Half day tour visiting the city, Playa Bonita from where the Huemul Island may be seen, and the foot of Campanario Hill.
There is the chance of taking the air chair lift to the top of the hill (optional). Visit to the Llao-Llao Peninsula from where
Puerto Pañuelo may be seen. Arrival to the Panoramic Point, a balcony with views over Moreno Lake and the Llao-Llao Peninsula. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Bariloche.
Day 5 - Bariloche
Departure to Puerto Pañuelo from where we will sail crossing Nahuel Huapi Lake until we reach Puerto Blest. After a short
bus ride we reach Frías Lake where we will take a short boat ride towards Chile. We then take a bus crossing the Vicente
Pérez Rosales border point and then onto Peulla, a small village located inside Vicente Perez National Park. Dinner and
Day 6 - Puerto Varas
Departure, Andean Crossing to Petrohué. Sailing the beautiful emerald coloured waters of this lake, grants the
opportunity of appreciating the shore bordered by native forests, mountains, volcanoes, and waterfalls; as well as the
majesty of the Puntiagudo, Tronador and Osorno volcanoes. Then the trip continues by bus bordering Llanquihue Lake, until reaching Puerto Varas, and then heading to Puerto Montt. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7 - Puerto Montt
Transfer to the airport in Puerto Montt for the departure flight.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Nature Daily Departures 05 Days - 04 Nights Season: All year round. Services: SIB. Languages: Spanish – English – Portuguese. Minimum 1 passenger. Good physical condition is required. Excursions may change according to passenger`s availability or weather conditions.
- Andean Circuit
- Leisure Daily Departures 09 Days - 08 Nights Season: All year round Services: SIB Languages: Spanish – English Minimum 1 passenger Museums closed on Monday.
- Andean Crossing Roundtrip
- Leisure Daily Departures 07 Days - 06 Nights Season: All year round Services: SIB Languages: Spanish – English Minimum 1 passenger Program does not apply for long weekends, holidays and Chilean national holidays.
- Andean Lakes and Puyehue Hot Springs
- Leisure Daily Departures – Minimum 1 Passenger 06 Days - 05 Nights Season: All year round. Services: SIB and Private. Languages: Spanish - English – Portuguese. Program does not apply for long weekends, holidays and Chilean national holidays.