Cruise the Caribbean on the fabulous new Solstice!
Cruise to the beautiful Eastern Caribbean and visit Puerto Rico, St. Maarten and Tortola. Experience all that Celebrity has to offer aboard its newest ship. Inside cabins start at $1236 per person. Ocean view staterooms start at just $1256. Balcony cabins cost $1328 per person. Concierge Class cabins, with added ...Read Full Description
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States; Haiti; Netherlands Antilles; Puerto Rico; San Juan, Puerto Rico; St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles; Tortola, British Virgin Islands
- Trip Length:
- 7 days
- Price Range:
- From $1236 to $1586 (Receive shipboard credit per cabin (please contact us for details).) per person See what this includes and what this excludes
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Adults (25 - 29)
Family with kids, Married
Birthday Celebration, Family Trip, Romantic Getaway
Detailed Trip Description
Cruise to the beautiful Eastern Caribbean and visit Puerto Rico, St. Maarten and Tortola. Experience all that Celebrity has to offer aboard its newest ship. Inside cabins start at $1236 per person. Ocean view staterooms start at just $1256. Balcony cabins cost $1328 per person. Concierge Class cabins, with added benefits, cost $1456 per person. All prices are based on double occupancy. Puerto Rico Travel Guide and Trip Planner
Day 1 - Fort Lauderdale
Once the epicenter of Spring Break, today Ft. Lauderdale is a year-round destination where culture and cuisine are in ample supply. Beautiful beaches, sunshine, coastline, nightclubs and superb restaurants await you in this Gold Coast enclave. More restaurants and shopping on Las Olas Boulevard or Himmarshee in downtown Ft. Lauderdale are a must. Enjoy the town before boarding the Solstice.
Day 2 - At Sea
Enjoy a beautiful day at sea and enjoy all the Solstice has to offer!
Day 3 - San Juan
San Juan has two distinct personalities: there's the vibrant, modern port city, and then there's the historic colonial outpost first conquered by Juan Ponce de Leon in 1508. Spanish influence is evident everywhere in the city. Visit fortifications, museums and cathedrals throughout the city and remember to wear comfortable shoes.
Day 4 - St. Maarten
The Dutch and French left their mark on this heavenly slice of tropical delight. St. Maarten's beaches are among the region's most breathtaking, but do try to catch your breath. You'll need it when you first lay eyes on the caves and majestic cliffs of Cupecoy Beach. For shopping, St. Maarten's duty-free emporiums and the quaint French boutiques of Marigot are all you could ever want.
Day 5 - Tortola
The largest of the British Virgin Islands, Tortola resembles an emerald necklace of mountains with a powdery white-sand rim. Aside from the very swim able waters, Tortola is also home to the Virgin Islands Folk Museum. Learn about the islands' rich history and view fascinating pre-Columbian and plantation-day artifacts. This is a port that is not usually visited by most ships!
Day 6 - Haiti
Visit Labadee, Celebrity's private island!
Here on the north coast of Hispaniola, you'll be surrounded by a thick carpet of tropical foliage on beautiful mountain slopes. Labadee® feels very private and is a great place to frolic. Water activities abound and the temperature is well suited to the aquatically inclined.
Day 7 - At Sea
Enjoy your second wonderful day at sea.
Day 8 - Fort Lauderdale
Arrive Fort Lauderdale in the morning and disembark.
Your cruise is over. Time to go home and plan for the next vacation!
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- 5-Night Western Caribbean
- Board the beautiful ship Liberty of the Seas from Royal Caribbean's fleet of ships and travel to Cozumel, Mexico and Belize. You'll truly fall in love with the beautiful ocean and white sandy beaches.
- Malt Shoppe Memories Cruise
- A cruise for all of the baby boomers that want to hear some of their favorite groups and singers in person. Some of the people who will entertain you on the cruise, Neil Sedaka, 4Tops, Bobby Rydell, Little Anthony and the Imperials just to name a few.
- Thanksgiving in Southern Caribbean
- Spend Thanksgiving sailing the sensuous Southern Caribbean. Aqua Class balcony cabins await you with spa-inspired staterooms, providing you with unlimited access to the Persian Garden, and your own specialty restaurant, Blu. Bringing the family? Opt for a classy Interior stateroom – either for the whole family, or near your AquaClass ...
- Spring Break --Panama Canal
- Take a 10 day cruise through the Panama Canal with a fun group! Pre and post nights are available as well.