Disney Magic - Kids Sail Free - Caribbean 7 Night Vacation
7 Magical nights aboard Disney's Cruise Lines's Disney Magic, luxury oceanliner. Family fun, beautiful accomodations, all inclusive experience with child care, room service, movies, games, Broadway style, family friendly shows, and so much more you can't imagine until you go!Read Full Description
- Caribbean; International Airport (MCO), Florida; Key West, Florida, United States
- Trip Length:
- 7 days
- Price Range:
- From $890 (Price includes Kids's Sail free, which applies to 3rd and 4th passenger rates for guests under age 17.) per person See what this includes and what this excludes
- Best Time to Go:
Jan 08, 2011 to Jan 15, 2011
Feb 26, 2011 to Mar 05, 2011
Jan 29, 2011 to Feb 05, 2011
Jan 15, 2011 to Jan 22, 2011
Jan 22, 2011 to Jan 29, 2011
Mar 05, 2011 to Mar 12, 2011
Feb 12, 2011 to Feb 19, 2011
Feb 05, 2011 to Feb 12, 2011
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (30 - 39)
Adults (40 - 64)
Family with kids, Married
Birthday Celebration, Family Trip, Summer Vacation
Detailed Trip Description
7 Magical nights aboard Disney's Cruise Lines's Disney Magic, luxury oceanliner. Family fun, beautiful accomodations, all inclusive experience with child care, room service, movies, games, Broadway style, family friendly shows, and so much more you can't imagine until you go!
Day 1 - Embarkation - International
Arrival at the Orlando International Airport to board the Disney Motor Coach for your 1 hour drive to Port Canaveral, home of Disney Cruise Line.
Get ready to board the Disney Magic for a family vacation you will never forget, and will probably want to do again! Your vacation begins the moment you land at the Orlando International Airport where friendly Disney Motor Coach drivers await you to tak you to Port Canaveral. Here you will check in to board your Disney Cruise. While in the port, there are NUMEROUS T.V.s for the littles to watch their favorite mouse in cartoon classic form, a model of the ship in the lobby which you are about to board, a map on the floor of the route your sailing will take, and some of your favorite characters may come out to greet you for photos while you wait. Once on board you can go straight to the dining room for a fabulous lunch buffet. Feel free to swim and check out the pool. Your room is typically ready by 2pm! After the muster drill everyone will join together on deck for the All Aboard Sail Away Party with Mickey and Friends. Enjoy a fabulous dinner, catch first run movies, there is so much to do! Is 7 days really enough?!?!
Day 2 - Key West, FL - Key West
Arrive today in Key West to enjoy a visit to the Southern most point of the United States! Enjoy authentic Key Lime pie, see roosters roaming the island, ride around in an electric car, there is much to do in Key West! Home of Hemmingway, too.
While itineraries vary slightly, the western caribbean includes a stop at Key West, FL.
Day 3 - Fun Filled Day at Sea - Caribbean
Today you sail an entire day at sea!
Sleep in, take in a movie - first run movies included at no charge in the Buena Vista Theater, eat, eat, eat, watch movies from your room, make some "Flubber" in the child center, go to an art auction, play a family trivia game in "Studio Sea", catch a Broadway show, swim, the options are ENDLESS! Your favorite characters will be available all day in the lobby for photos, too.
Day 4 - Grand Caymen -
Today visit Grand Cayment from 7:30am until 4pm -
Here you will find the famous Boatswain Sea Turtle farm. Hold a real live sea turtle, hold MANY real live sea turtles. There is a whole pool of them to choose from, reach in and pick up. There is a lagoon to snorkel with them and if you want, they offer turtle soup for lunch. Not in the mood for turtles? Take a boat out to swim in the ocean with Sea Rays. They are beutiful, tame creatures who know where to come for snacks when your boat arrives at this huge sand bar in the middle of the open water. Bring a water camera!
Day 5 - Cozumel, MX -
Today you port in Cozumel Mexico.
Unlike the unfortunate souls on the NCL, you will port directly at the port and walk off your boat with no tendering. The port you dock in is also the nicest one in Cozumel, having visited them both. Enjoy a beach day at Chakunaab, check out some Mayan ruins, enjoy bargain shopping at it's finets, bring home some FAB Mexican vanilla, and then head back to the boat for delicious food.
Day 6 - Day at Sea -
Wear your best and enjoy a royal feast. The kids have a ball in the Oceaneer Lab tonight!
Day 7 - Castaway Cay -
Today you visit Disney's Private Island, Castaway Cay in the Bahamas.
Enjoy Disney food, child activities, games, all moved from the ship to the port and included in our cruise fare. Excursions are extra, but the beach, food and child activities are included. Tonight is the fireworks from Sea and the Pirates IN the Caribbean Deck party!
Day 8 - Debarkation -
Arrive home to Port Canveral.
Experience the fastest, most efficient debarkation in the cruise line industry. Enjoy a final breakfast with your favorite servers to say farewell, until next time! Board the Disney Motor Coach for your favorite Disney Resort to visit the parks or for the airport to head home.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- SPRING BREAK CARNIVAL’S EARLY SAVER CRUISES
- Quad Occupancy for Interior Stateroom or Oceanview Stateroom. 5 Day Western Caribbean from Miami, FL • Departs from:Miami, FL • Ship:Carnival Destiny • Ports of call:Ocho Rios, JamaicaGrand Cayman, Cayman Islands OR 4 Day Western Caribbean from Miami, FL • Departs from:Miami, FL • Ship:Carnival Imagination • Ports of call:Key ...
- Disney Magic - Kids Sail Free - Caribbean 7 Night Vacation
- 7 Magical nights aboard Disney's Cruise Lines's Disney Magic, luxury oceanliner. Family fun, beautiful accomodations, all inclusive experience with child care, room service, movies, games, Broadway style, family friendly shows, and so much more you can't imagine until you go!
- Caribbean Cruise - Key West/Cozumel
- Ship - Carnival Imagination Ports of Call MIAMI, FL KEY WEST, FL COZUMEL, MEXICO FUN DAY AT SEA MIAMI, FL Palm Beach Travel Guide and Trip Planner
- 4 Night Western Caribbean Cruise
- Departs from Miami, Florida for a 4 Night cruise on Carnival Cruise Lines Ship "Fascination". Ports of call include Key West, Florida and Cozumel, Mexico. Prices for March 23 starting at just $289 per person, and prices for April 27 starting at just $269 per person!