Easy Italy in 10 Days
See the "best of" Italy on this self-guided vacation that is customized to your interests, whether it be a family vacation, a romantic getaway or singles traveling with each other. Many options can be included to make the vacation as unique as you are, including culinary classes, wine tastings, "Angels ...Read Full Description
- Florence, Italy; Rome, Italy; Venice, Italy
- Trip Length:
- 10 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (21 - 24)
Adults (25 - 29)
Adults (30 - 39)
Adults (40 - 64)
Anniversary, Culinary Tour, Family Trip
Detailed Trip Description
See the "best of" Italy on this self-guided vacation that is customized to your interests, whether it be a family vacation, a romantic getaway or singles traveling with each other. Many options can be included to make the vacation as unique as you are, including culinary classes, wine tastings, "Angels and Demons" tours, "Skip the Line" tours of various sights and more!
Day 1 - Rome
Fly into Rome. Flights will be overnight so you will arrive on Day 2.
Day 2 - Rome
Upon arrival, transfers can be included from the airport to the hotel.
Spend 3 nights in Rome. Start off with a hop-on/hop-off sightseeing tour the afternoon that you arrive. The ticket will be valid for 1 or 2 days. This is a good way to get orientated with Rome while also being able to rest from jet lag!
Day 3 - Rome
Visit the Vatican on a special "Skip the Line" tour! Or take a walking tour of the Ancient Roman sights. Many other options to choose from!
Day 4 - Rome
Want to get out of the city? Then perhaps take a private tour to the Island of Capri? Or along the Amalfi Coast?
Day 5 - Florence
Arts, Crafts and Antiques
Take a quick train to Florence where you can spend 3 nights.
This afternoon, perhaps visit the Uffizi Gallery or the Accadamia to say hello to David!
Reservations are strongly encouraged as lines can be hours long to enter these two sights. Small group and private guided tours are available that would include the reservation.
Day 6 - Florence
Perhaps today you should take the time to do some shopping! Perhaps tonight you may want to participate in a cooking class or wine tasting...
Day 7 - Florence
Head to the beautiful Tuscan countryside for some wine tasting and culinary treats!
Can also be combined with a visit to the leaning tower in Pisa.
Many options available including private tours and small group tours. Let someone else do the driving!
Day 8 - Venice
Head to Venice by train - you will be there in less than 3 hours. Spend the last 2 nights of your vacation along the waterways in Venice.
Take a stroll around this unique charming city this afternoon. Perhaps take a private gondola ride - very romantic!
Day 9 - Venice
Participate in a walking tour of the main sights in Venice this morning, then perhaps take a boat to the smaller islands such as Murano.
Day 10 - Venice
This morning, you will board your water taxi who will whisk you away to the airport for your flight home.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Culinary Adventures in Italy!
- Experience Florence with your senses as you take in the flavors and pleasures of the most romantic city on Earth!
- Greek Isles Cruise
- This will be a cruise of your lifetime! Sailing from Venice and touring the beautiful Greek Isles for seven days. I will be leading this group of all ages so everyone is welcome. Group discounts will be available for air and insurance... contact us today! Ports to include Dubrovnik,Corfu, Santorini, ...
- Photographer's Paradise Cruise
- Join us for a fabulous Mediterranean cruise and photography seminar. Stop by our photography workshops for specialized content for beginners, intermediate and advanced photographers. Learn how to capture that perfect shot then use what you’ve learned as you tour some of the world’s most historic sites. Come back to the ...
- All about Italy
- Italy, perfect for those who enjoy the arts, great cuisine, beautiful architecture, breathtaking landscapes, and phenomenal beaches. This incredibly historic landmark has it all. ------ This trip was originally created around a client's preferences, and was not a cookie-cutter trip. We tailored this package around meeting their expectations. ------ This ...