Golden Triangle of India
Since the upcoming of tourism in India in the earlier days, most of the visitors wanted to experience the "real flavour of India" instantly. The three cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur were highly preferred by such travelers as they represent the country in the best way. All these three ...Read Full Description
- Agra, India; Delhi, India
- Trip Length:
- 7 days
- Best Time to Go:
- January, February, March, April, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Recommended for:
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (21 - 24)
Adults (25 - 29)
Adults (30 - 39)
Adults (40 - 64)
Businessperson, Family with kids
Business Trip, Family Trip, Summer Vacation
Detailed Trip Description
Since the upcoming of tourism in India in the earlier days, most of the visitors wanted to experience the "real flavour of India" instantly. The three cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur were highly preferred by such travelers as they represent the country in the best way. All these three cities can be easily accessed since they make a triangle geographically. Being the dream destinations of many, the sector is now called the golden triangle.We here at Country Voyager organise tours based on the categories including high end luxury,moderate and budget escorted tours. A speciality since we have employed some of the very well spoken and informed tour guides and tour leaders.
Day 1 - Delhi
Welcome to Delhi airport, Our Airport coordinator or our tour leader will meet you at arrival and transfer you to hotel, in evening we would have a meeting to discuess our trip and some essential paper works, later in evening we would go to a local restaurant for dinner. over night at hotel .
Day 2 - Delhi
Tour of Delhi including world heritage sites of the red fort and a walking tour of old Delhi. Reminding one of the lost glories of the mighty Mughal Empire. This exclusive tour takes the visitor through all the city of old Delhi built and destroyed and rebuilt during the last millennium, including the New Delhi-the Imperial capital of the British. The tour also includes a visit to India's largest and one of the world's best mosques the Jama Mosque, A Mosque that can house over twenty thousand people at the same time for weekly prayers. One can take a cycle rickshaw ride to mosque through the labyrinthine streets of old Delhi. You will also have an experience of a narrow street which knows as Parate wali gali means Indian stuff Bread Street where you can try more than 70 types Indian bread.Dinner option at KARIM'S one of the oldest in the city and serves great mughal cuisines. overnight at hote
Day 3 - Agra
After breakfast drive to Agra, arrived in Taj city Agra and transfer to hotel.exlore Taj Mahal , baby Taj and Agra fort . evening is free , overnight at hotel.
Day 4 -
This morning you will drive to Jaipur.Jaipur the Pink city and capital of Rajasthan state is the largest city of Rajasthan. there are a lot to see and shop in this city. later in evening you walk in to the main street of Jaipur which know as MI road where u will have your early south Indian dinner, after that you walk in to the India's finest cinema hall to experience bollywood movie in India. overnight at hotel
Day 5 -
This day you explore old Jaipur, you can drive early hours around 7.00 A.M. to Amber city the ex capital of Jaipur which is 17 km, where you would get a chance to ride on elephant back and drive up to the fort like a king of India. Jaipur is one of the best planned medieval cities in the world. A rich empire, Jaipur has some of the finest palaces in India including the palace of winds-the Hawa Mahal next to it is the beautiful and well spread city palace. But whatsoever, the highlight of the day is the solar observatory at the Jantar Mantar. over night at hotel.
Day 6 -
This day we will drive back to capital of India.On arrival you would be transfer to Delhi hotel again. in evening will have our last dinner at any local restaurant near by hotel. overnight at hotel.
Day 7 -
End of tour and we will sincerely hope you will get back home with a lot of good memories of India trip
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Spiritual Tour to the Sacred Sites & Temples of India
- Discover the beauty that India has to offer with Finbarr Ross. This sacred sites tour will take you to some of India's most magnificent temples and holy sites. India has been a place of spiritual pilgrimage for thousands of years. It is the home many religions and spiritual practices such ...
- Rajasthan Royal Experience – Families Only!
- Warning: This trip may result in a new way of thinking. Are you read for family life ‘After India’? Parents: Experience Rajasthan -- one of the most exotic destinations in the world -- with the support of a small group of like-minded families and a child care resource. Kids: What ...
- Golden Triangle of India
- Since the upcoming of tourism in India in the earlier days, most of the visitors wanted to experience the "real flavour of India" instantly. The three cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur were highly preferred by such travelers as they represent the country in the best way. All these three ...
- Uncover India - Delhi to Goa
- Uncover India tour or Delhi – Goa tour is a fantastic trip to travel coz you start your journey from capital of India Delhi than proceed to city of love Agra where you would see magnificent Taj Mahal, than you travel next few days in Rajasthan state which is largest ...