Italy - Enjoying Tuscany and Venice
Enjoy the classic sites in Venice and Tuscany including castles, glass making, the Ferrari Museum and cafes in St. Mark's Square. Venice Travel Guide and Trip PlannerRead Full Description
- Ferrara, Italy; Florence, Italy; Modena, Italy; Venice, Italy
- Trip Length:
- 10 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Adults (25 - 29)
Family Trip, Romantic Getaway, Spiritual Journey
Detailed Trip Description
Enjoy the classic sites in Venice and Tuscany including castles, glass making, the Ferrari Museum and cafes in St. Mark's Square. Venice Travel Guide and Trip Planner
Day 1 - Venice
Arrival at airport, private transfer by boat to accommodation
You will be met at customs arrival and taken to a boat for a private transfer to your hotel with an accompanying guide.
Day 2 - Venice
Walking around - touring -
Independent day for enjoying the sights of Venice
You can explore the small streets and do some window shopping......Sit at a cafe in St Mark's Square and enjoy a drink while 'people watching'
Day 3 - Venice
Tours of Murano and Burano
Take a boat ride to Murano - an island of kilns and glass
Continuing on to Burano - a picturesque town with lots of laces and various colored houses
Day 4 - Venice
Learning about local driving
Pick up rental car and drive on 'toll roads' to Ferrara
Day 5 - Ferrara
Ancient city - 'millions; of bicycles' - enchanting destination fabulous food - pumpkin ravioli!!!
Walk the castle - the only one with a functioning moat around it.
Check out the local 'farmer's market'
Use a bicycle and ride the streets -
Day 6 - Modena
Getting lost looking for the wineries and enjoying tours of the Balsamic factories
Spend part of the day viewing the cars at the Ferrari Museum and watching cars on the track
Day 7 - Florence
Walking among history
Feel like royalty and spend two nights in a restored palace.................................
Arriving with 'Passes' to Accademia to see Michaelangelo's "David"
Day 8 - Florence
3 days driving through the hills of Tuscany -stopping and walking through towns on tops of hills with fabulous views. In Castellina tasting and relishing the 'World's Second Best Ice Cream"
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Culinary Adventures in Italy!
- Experience Florence with your senses as you take in the flavors and pleasures of the most romantic city on Earth!
- Greek Isles Cruise
- This will be a cruise of your lifetime! Sailing from Venice and touring the beautiful Greek Isles for seven days. I will be leading this group of all ages so everyone is welcome. Group discounts will be available for air and insurance... contact us today! Ports to include Dubrovnik,Corfu, Santorini, ...
- Photographer's Paradise Cruise
- Join us for a fabulous Mediterranean cruise and photography seminar. Stop by our photography workshops for specialized content for beginners, intermediate and advanced photographers. Learn how to capture that perfect shot then use what you’ve learned as you tour some of the world’s most historic sites. Come back to the ...
- All about Italy
- Italy, perfect for those who enjoy the arts, great cuisine, beautiful architecture, breathtaking landscapes, and phenomenal beaches. This incredibly historic landmark has it all. ------ This trip was originally created around a client's preferences, and was not a cookie-cutter trip. We tailored this package around meeting their expectations. ------ This ...