Jamaica 7 Days Culinary Adventure
Enjoy 7 Days 6 Nights on the Tropical island of Jamaica,Explore the unique cultural heritage of Jamaica with culinary tours, including market and rum distillery tours, local cruise, beach hopping trips, fishing excursions, river kayaking With enough time for pampering and relaxation.Read Full Description
- Jamaica; Montego Bay, Jamaica; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; St. Elizabeth, Jamaica
- Trip Length:
- 7 days
- Price Range:
- From $1999 to $2999 (Special Group Rates, Save 10% ( book 8-10 persons)) per person See what this includes and what this excludes
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (21 - 24)
Adults (30 - 39)
Adults (40 - 64)
Culinary Tour, Group Retreat, Summer Vacation
Detailed Trip Description
Enjoy 7 Days 6 Nights on the Tropical island of Jamaica,Explore the unique cultural heritage of Jamaica with culinary tours, including market and rum distillery tours, local cruise, beach hopping trips, fishing excursions, river kayaking With enough time for pampering and relaxation.
Day 1 - Montego Bay
Day 1 : Free Airport pick -up and transfer to the Cliff House Villa where you will be staying. After you have settled in we will meet for cocktails and briefing of the tour. A welcome dinner will follow, with a multi course meal
Day 2 - Montego Bay
: After breakfast morning hands-on class with chef Freda , you will learn the basic of Jamaican cooking which include the study of the island spices, herbs, and seasonings that make up the island culinary repertoire. We will later tour the local town and do some shopping. We will stop for lunch at one of the local restaurants in town. Afternoon local cocktail tasting with our in house bartender, followed by our afternoon seafood extravaganza class, We will later enjoy our seafood feast for dinner
Day 3 - Ocho Rios
Morning Yoga lesson on the beach, return to the villa for breakfast after relaxing we will meet for a cooking demonstration class where we will be Jerking things up with our Jerk cooking class. We will learn the art of preparing the Jamaican Jerk to include Chicken, Pork, and Fish. This will include a wet rub( seasoning) and a dry rub. This will be followed by a lesson in using tropical fruits in sauces and salsas. After lunch we will head for our day outing with a visit to the Dunn's River Fall's in Ocho Rios. We will stop for a light dinner before heading back to the villa.
Day 4 - St. Elizabeth
After breakfast we will head for our country side excursions where we will explore the back country of Jamaica and learn about the island culture as we travel along the parishes of St Elizabeth and Portland. We will enjoy a culinary excursions of Portland the birth place of Jerk cuisine. We will travel away from the hustle and bustle of the busy tourist areas and journey into communities where you will get the chance to see how the natives live and go about their daily lives. We will visit a local pottery, and local arts and crafts shops, along with road side farmers markets and other local historic sites. On our way back we will stop for a swim and a lunch picnic at a nearby beach. Dinner on your own or a light dinner back at the villa.
Day 5 - Jamaica
Morning hands- on class at the villa, Learn the art of making Jamaican Desserts and herb teas ( bush teas) with our local hotel pastry chef. We will later enjoy a luxurious catamaran cruise along the coast of the island. lunch and snorkeling equipment will be provided. Afternoon excursions of the city town square, with free time for shopping, stock up on duty free local, goods, leather goods, perfumes, or any thing that meets your fancy. Early picnic dinner while enjoying the sunset. Later be pampered with a relaxing massage or detox treatment.
Day 6 - Jamaica
Morning cooking class learn the art of making Jamaican Soups, and side dishes, oxtail, pumpkin, and fish soups, rice and peas, Rasta salads, Jamaican meat patties, Ackee and salt fish. This will be followed by lunch. afternoon trip off the Appleton estate rum distillery. You will get the chance to observe the manufacturing process, seeing, tasting and smelling at every stage along the way, as sugar is transformed into molasses and then rum. this will be followed by a celebration dinner prepared by Freda and her
Day 7 - Montego Bay
Day 7: Goodbye breakfast and farewells depending on your
schedule there is still time to do your last minute shopping, A bus will be
available to transfer you back to the Airport.
Our vacation package prices include all taxes, government fees, transfer to
and from the airport, and local culinary tours.
Send us an email to book your tour or for more information
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Jamaica 7 Days Fam Trip Tour - elsolvida.com
- "This 7-day custom tour of Jamaica will give you a great combination of history, adventure,music,food,rum,coffee and relaxation. You will start with Kingston, where you will get intimate with the history of this little paradise, then go to Portland, the land of wood and water, and finally stop in Ocho Rios, ...
- A Culinary Taste Of Jamaica
- A tasty tour of cooking clases, cooking demos, all inclusive, award winning resorts, escorted by Kamloops Travel World
- Jamaica 7 Days Culinary Adventure
- Enjoy 7 Days 6 Nights on the Tropical island of Jamaica,Explore the unique cultural heritage of Jamaica with culinary tours, including market and rum distillery tours, local cruise, beach hopping trips, fishing excursions, river kayaking With enough time for pampering and relaxation.
- Jamaica Tourism
- Started out in June to Montego Bay, arrived to Sunny, warm & balmy day! Jamaica Tourism met me and 5 other unknown travel agents and escorted us to our first hotel, the NEW ALL-INCLUSIVE RIU! I mean ALL--PREMIUM DRINKS, FOOD, VIEWS!!! The next few days we toured all over stopping ...