Jamaica 7 Days Fam Trip Tour - elsolvida.com
"This 7-day custom tour of Jamaica will give you a great combination of history, adventure,music,food,rum,coffee and relaxation. You will start with Kingston, where you will get intimate with the history of this little paradise, then go to Portland, the land of wood and water, and finally stop in Ocho Rios, ...Read Full Description
- Jamaica; Kingston, Jamaica; Montego Bay, Jamaica; Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Trip Length:
- 7 days
- Price Range:
- From $1000 to $3500 (Prices and discount rates are based on availability) per person See what this includes and what this excludes
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (21 - 24)
Adults (25 - 29)
Adults (30 - 39)
Adults (40 - 64)
Adventure-seeker, Family with kids
Family Trip, Summer Vacation, Trip Around the World
Detailed Trip Description
"This 7-day custom tour of Jamaica will give you a great combination of history, adventure,music,food,rum,coffee and relaxation. You will start with Kingston, where you will get intimate with the history of this little paradise, then go to Portland, the land of wood and water, and finally stop in Ocho Rios, along the beautiful North Coast where the adventures come alive. Jamaica No Problem!"
Day 1 - Kingston
Learn about Jamaica's culture, food and its history before you are cuddled in her enchantment and beauty.
Learn about the life and works of Bob Marley one of Jamaica's legend.
Tour the mansion and learn about its secrets. Then step outside to have lunch at one of the best restaurant in town.
By the way treat your self to the best ice cream in this part of the world.
Historical and Educational Tours
Go back in time to the days of the buccaneers and pirates who once rule the city of Port Royal which was sunk by a great earth quake.
Day 2 - Kingston
Day tour journey 7000ft up to the blue mountain range to tour a farm where the best coffee in world is born.
Journey to the hills of the Blue Mountain where you will learn about the best coffee in the world. Then have lunch in the mountains at one of the best little cafe.
You will be able to purchase coffee to take back home with you. priced between $25 - $50/pack
Day 3 - Jamaica
After leaving Kingston you will journey to one of Jamaica's untouched paradise parishes where you will stay at one of the best hotels there.
Unwinding after your trip from Kingston, emerge your self in paradise and enjoy the beautiful untouched beaches of Portland.
Port Antonio’s quiet charm casts a romantic spell that’s sure to enchant you. It's a picture-perfect display of nature’s finest works with dazzling walls of green mountainside slipping into crystalline waters. One popular sight in this area is the Blue Lagoon, Jamaica, which owes its colour to its depth of 200 feet. Sights include the secluded Frenchman's Cove Beach, the ruins of Folly Mansion and the historic DeMontevin Lodge. The Rio Grande River, Boston Bay and Reach Falls are also close by.
Day 4 - Ocho Rios
Enjoy the tour of the north coast as you travel from Portland to Ocho Rios.
Today you will see the beautiful northern towns of Jamaica as you journey from Portland to Ocho Rios.
Once in Ocho Rios you will be accommodated at one of the best all inclusive hotels where you will spend the rest of your vacation.
Day 5 - Ocho Rios
Spend the day enjoying the waters of our tropical paradise then pick up souvenirs at the shops and craft market while exploring Ocho Rios.
Today its time to have fun in the water then do a little shopping.
Snorkeling in our crystal clear ocean, glass bottom boat ride and watch the fishes on the natural reef then enjoy jet ski ride for the adventurous.
Day 6 - Ocho Rios
Enjoy the north coast and it's attractions while you stay in one our best all inclusive hotels.
Climb the falls at Dunn's river then go on a breath-taking horse back riding tour.
Day 7 - Montego Bay
Today you go back home as a new person filled with magic from experiencing Jamaica. Then jet away in style. Bon Voyage.
End the vacation with a treat as a VIP guest at our Club Mobay. Jet away in style.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Jamaica 7 Days Fam Trip Tour - elsolvida.com
- "This 7-day custom tour of Jamaica will give you a great combination of history, adventure,music,food,rum,coffee and relaxation. You will start with Kingston, where you will get intimate with the history of this little paradise, then go to Portland, the land of wood and water, and finally stop in Ocho Rios, ...
- A Culinary Taste Of Jamaica
- A tasty tour of cooking clases, cooking demos, all inclusive, award winning resorts, escorted by Kamloops Travel World
- Jamaica 7 Days Culinary Adventure
- Enjoy 7 Days 6 Nights on the Tropical island of Jamaica,Explore the unique cultural heritage of Jamaica with culinary tours, including market and rum distillery tours, local cruise, beach hopping trips, fishing excursions, river kayaking With enough time for pampering and relaxation.
- Jamaica Tourism
- Started out in June to Montego Bay, arrived to Sunny, warm & balmy day! Jamaica Tourism met me and 5 other unknown travel agents and escorted us to our first hotel, the NEW ALL-INCLUSIVE RIU! I mean ALL--PREMIUM DRINKS, FOOD, VIEWS!!! The next few days we toured all over stopping ...