Kenya Road Safari – 9 nights, 10 days tour
African History Month; African History Tour; African Tradition; Africa Wildlife; African Romance; Africa Honeymoon; Africa Safari honeymoon; Africa's Super Predators; african safaris; Africa safaris in Nairobi;
Arlinda Global Travel Proudly presents Kenya Road Safari – 10 nights, 11 days tour Nairobi- Samburu-Mt Kenya-Lake Nakuru- Mara- Nairobi. 609 653 8800Read Full Description
- Nairobi, Kenya; Samburu, Kenya
- Trip Length:
- 10 days
- Price Range:
- From $3870 to $4800 (Single Room Supplement – 1066.00 per person Christmas supplement: 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st Dec. 2009 & 1st - 3rd Jan. 2010 = USD 85.000 per night Optional Balloon Safari =USD 500.00 per person Optional Masai Visit = USD 60.00 per person ) per person See what this includes and what this excludes
- Best Time to Go:
- February, July
- Recommended for:
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (21 - 24)
Adults (25 - 29)
Adults (30 - 39)
Adults (40 - 64)
Anniversary, Honeymoon, Spiritual Journey
Detailed Trip Description
Arlinda Global Travel Proudly presents Kenya Road Safari – 10 nights, 11 days tour Nairobi- Samburu-Mt Kenya-Lake Nakuru- Mara- Nairobi. 609 653 8800
Day 1 - Nairobi
DAY 1 – ARRIVE NAIROBI
Upon arrival you will be met by our Airport Rep and transferred to the luxurious Nairobi’s Norfolk Hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. After checking in you will have a Pre-safari Briefing and Orientation. Accommodation: Norfolk Hotel – B (www.fairmont.com/norfolkhotel)
Day 2 - Samburu
Drive north through the Equator where you will stop for a whirlpool water demonstration. Watch and discover how water spins to different directions on different Hemispheres! And on to Samburu Game Reserve.
. The northern frontier of Kenya is renown to host rare animals unseen anywhere else. They include Reticulated Giraffe, Somali Ostrich, Beisa Oryx, Grevy Zera among others. Afternoon game drive is included.
Dinner and Overnight: Samburu Serena (www.serenahotels.com) . B L D
Distance 320 kms :approx 5hrs drive.
Day 3 - Samburu
Both morning and afternoon game viewing are included, between the game drives; you may relax by the pool.
Both morning and afternoon game viewing are included, between the game drives; you may relax by the pool. Dinner and Overnight: Samburu Serena - B L D (GUIDED TOUR TO SAMBURU VILLAGE IS INCLUDED)
Travel to the world renown Mt. Kenya Safari club (co-founded by the late movie actor William Holden) in the foothills of Mt. Kenya a 17,058 foot dormant volcano. The rest of the afternoon is free to relax and enjoy this magnificent luxury safari resort or after lunch an OPTIONAL excursion to the not far away Sweetwater’s Reserve.
Dinner and Overnight: Mt. Kenya Safari Club. (www.fairmont.com) B L D
Distance 120 kms: approx 2hrs drive
Depart after breakfast and then descend to the floor of the Great Rift Valley and Lake Nakuru National Park. A game drive takes you into the park, famous for its pink flamingos and a sanctuary for hundreds of other species of birds as well as leopard, black rhino and white rhino. Other Big Game includes the tree Climbing Lions. This afternoon, enjoy another game drive as the sun settles. Dinner and Overnight: Lion Hill Lodge www.sarovahotels.com (B,L,D) Distance: Approx. 175 kms – 2 ½ hours drive
Check out early after Breakfast and head to Masai Mara through the western Escarpment of the Great Valley. Driving through the spectacular savannah dotted with flat topped Acacia Trees and the picturesque masaai Tribesmen in their Traditional lifestyle, you will arrive in good time for lunch and optional siesta. You will be met and transferred to the luxurious Mara Sarova Tented Camp or Mara Serena Lodge by traditional maasai dances and led to your room with five star accommodation. Lunch and later afternoon game drive is included in search for the plains game and the Big Cats resident of Mara.
Dinner and Overnight: Mara Sarova Tented Luxury Camp. www.sarovahotels.com B L D
Distance 310 kms: Aprox 4hrs Drive.
Spend your day searching for the Big Five in Masai Mara. No visit to Kenya is complete without a visit here. And with the onset of Great Migration, you are sure to see many surprises and if lucky hunting lions and elusive cheetah. Return to your lodge as the sun sets!
Dinner and Overnight: Mara Sarova Tented Camp . B L D . (BUSH DINNER WITH TRADITIONAL MASAI SHOWS)
Spend your day searching for the Big Five in Masai Mara. Dinner and Overnight: Mara Sarova Tented Camp . B L D
Rise up early this morning for one last game drive before breakfast. Later journey back to Nairobi arriving by lunch time, lunch in a local restaurant. The afternoon is at leisure before dining at one of the Nairobi finest restaurant Carnivore www.tamarind.co.ke featuring African Barbeque cuisine. Overnight- Hotel Intercontinental. B,L
Check out early after breakfast and later transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your outbound flight home. B
KEY: BLD- BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- 8 days Kenya Escapes Safari
- To Africa Tours and Safaris is delighted to bring you a superb value set departure 4x4 safari our new 7 nights / 8 days Kenya Escapes Safari. This 4x4 safari is in a new land cruiser with pop up roof and with a silver qualified guide. It is fantastic value ...
- 8 Day Cheetah Safari
- For those looking for a slightly longer tour, which takes in the arid beauty of Samburu, the historic Afro-Alpine scenery of the Aberdare National Park, the glorious and world-renowned Masai Mara Reserve and the flamingos and rhinos of Lake Nakuru, this road safari makes the ideal choice. Featuring traditional safari ...
- 16 Day Game & Gorillas
- This is the ultimate safari for wildlife lovers! Staying in very comfortable lodges, we visit the major parks of Kenya & Tanzania including Lake Nakuru and the Masai Mara in Kenya and Lake Victoria, the Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Taragire in Tanzania. We then head out to Rwanda and the Parc ...
- 15 Day East Africa Romance Safari
- A great private safari for two with a combination of East Africa's parks and the wonderful warm and sunny beaches of the Spice Island of Zanzibar. This cross-border safari includes Lake Nakuru and the Masai Mara National Parks before crossing the border with a visit to the shores of Africa's ...