kenya Royal Safari
7 night SafariRead Full Description
- Nairobi, Kenya; Samburu, Kenya
- Trip Length:
- 8 days
- Price Range:
- From $4700 to $5200 (add single rate 1,126.00 per person) per person See what this includes and what this excludes
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (21 - 24)
Adults (25 - 29)
Adults (30 - 39)
Adults (40 - 64)
Honeymoon, Language Learning, Spiritual Journey
Detailed Trip Description
7 night Safari
Day 1 - Nairobi
On arrival, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Overnight: Norfolk Hotel
Drive to the highlands of the Aberdare range (180 km) and the Aberdare Country Club. The lodge's own transport will take you to The Ark. Please limit your luggage to an overnight bag (the remainder can be stored at The Aberdare Country Club). Afternoon at leisure or game viewing from the lodges viewing platforms. Dinner and Overnight: The Ark
Set in the heart of the Aberdares National Park, The Ark game lodge overlooks a floodlit waterhole and salt lick which attracts a host of awesome wildlife.
Day3 - Samburu
Check out after breakfast and drive past the equator at Nanyuki town, here, Whirlpool EQUATOR WATER DEMONSTRATION will be conducted by a guide.
On different hemispheres, water spins in different directions. Descend from the lush highlands to the arid Laikipia Plains and on to the famed Samburu Game Reserve. Samburu lies on the fringe of the hot and sparsely populated northern region of Kenya. In the afternoon, there will be a game drive returning to the lodge as sunsets! Dinner and Overnight: Larsens Camp
Day 4 - Samburu
Pre-breakfast early morning game drive, return to the lodge for breakfast, rest of the morning free. Afternoon game drive is included. Samburu has UNIQUE NORTHERN species of wildlife NEVER seen in the South of the Equator.
The striking contrast of blue sky, sand and bush will leave you breathless as you travel the region. Enjoy enroute game drive and arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive takes you to the search of BIG FIVE and other UNIQUE animals like Reticulated Giraffe, Grevy Zebra, Oryx, Somali Ostrich among others. Dinner and Overnight: Larsens Camp
Day 5 -
Mount Kenya is the highest mountain in Kenya and the second highest in Africa, after Kilimanjaro
Drive to the slopes of Mount Kenya (170 km) arriving in time for lunch. The remainder of the day is free to relax. Mount Kenya Safari Club - dress code is smart casual & no children are permitted in the dining area after 7pm. Dinner and Overnight: Mount Kenya Safari Club
Check out after an early breakfast and do enroute game drive to the Airstrip to catch your AM flight to Masai Mara. (approximately 1.5 hours). You will be met by our driver guide and embark on a game drive as you drive to the lodge, lunch in your lodge. Afternoon game drive is included. Dinner and Overnight: Fairmont Mara Safari Club
fee 500.00 per person An early morning balloon flight over the Mara, followed by a 'bubbly' bush breakfast (optional extra), or an early morning game drive followed by breakfast at the camp. Late afternoon game drive is included. Masai Mara is an extension of the great Serengeti plains and is generally thought to be the most magnificent game viewing spot in all of Kenya. Here, you may see plenty of lions, giraffes, zebras, elephants and other wildlife as they exist in their habitat. Dinner and Overnight: Fairmont Mara Mara Safari Club
Fly back to Nairobi after breakfast. Upon arrival you will be met by our Airport representative and transferred to Carnivore for African Barbeque lunch. Later shopping in the city and transferred airport for your outbound departure flight.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- 8 days Kenya Escapes Safari
- To Africa Tours and Safaris is delighted to bring you a superb value set departure 4x4 safari our new 7 nights / 8 days Kenya Escapes Safari. This 4x4 safari is in a new land cruiser with pop up roof and with a silver qualified guide. It is fantastic value ...
- 8 Day Cheetah Safari
- For those looking for a slightly longer tour, which takes in the arid beauty of Samburu, the historic Afro-Alpine scenery of the Aberdare National Park, the glorious and world-renowned Masai Mara Reserve and the flamingos and rhinos of Lake Nakuru, this road safari makes the ideal choice. Featuring traditional safari ...
- 16 Day Game & Gorillas
- This is the ultimate safari for wildlife lovers! Staying in very comfortable lodges, we visit the major parks of Kenya & Tanzania including Lake Nakuru and the Masai Mara in Kenya and Lake Victoria, the Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Taragire in Tanzania. We then head out to Rwanda and the Parc ...
- 15 Day East Africa Romance Safari
- A great private safari for two with a combination of East Africa's parks and the wonderful warm and sunny beaches of the Spice Island of Zanzibar. This cross-border safari includes Lake Nakuru and the Masai Mara National Parks before crossing the border with a visit to the shores of Africa's ...