London, Paris and Amsterdam 10 day trip
Start off in London where you can take a ride on the London Eye, see the Changing of the Guards and take a day-trip to Stonehenge. Then take a 2-hour train to Paris and visit its world-class museums, dine in small (but gourmet) restaurants, and have a romantic evening stroll ...Read Full Description
- Amsterdam, Netherlands; London, United Kingdom; Paris, France
- Trip Length:
- 10 days
- Price Range:
- From $2000 (There is no set package - everything is customizable to your tastes and interests) per person See what this includes and what this excludes
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Adults (21 - 24)
Adults (25 - 29)
Adults (30 - 39)
Adults (40 - 64)
Birthday Celebration, Culinary Tour, Romantic Getaway
Detailed Trip Description
Start off in London where you can take a ride on the London Eye, see the Changing of the Guards and take a day-trip to Stonehenge. Then take a 2-hour train to Paris and visit its world-class museums, dine in small (but gourmet) restaurants, and have a romantic evening stroll under the illuminated Eiffel Tower. Finally, take a 4 hour high-speed train to charming Amsterdam which seems more like a village then a city. Take a trip on the picturesque canals, see what it was really like for Anne Frank and her family, and stop in at one of the friendly coffeeshops that Amsterdam is famous for.
Day 1-4 - London
Spend 3-4 nights in London
Stay 3-4 nights in London and visit the sights that you are most interested. Everything is completely customizable but here are a few ideas:
- Spend your first afternoon on a hop-on/hop-off bus tour. Ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours allowing you the freedom to explore and get acquainted with London on your own pace.
- Take a "flight" on the London Eye
- Visit the Science Museum, the Natural History Museum or the Tate Modern
- See a popular show in the theatre district
Day 4-7 - Paris
Spend 3-4 nights in Paris
Your arrival into Paris from London will be fast and simple. There's lots to see in Paris so get your comfortable walking shoes ready!
Highlights and suggestions include:
- Visit Notre Dame and Sacre Coeur
- Spend a day in the Louvre - there's more to see then just the Mona Lisa
- Art museums galore! Including the Orsay, the Pompidou and the under-rated Rodin
- Say "hello" to Napolean - or at least see his tomb
Many options to choose from!
Day 7-10 - Amsterdam
Spend 3-4 nights in Amsterdam
Finish your self-guided tour in the smaller city of Amsterdam - which will seem very compact compared to London and Paris! There's still plenty to do including:
- Give your tired feet a rest and take a boat trip on the beautiful canals. Special dinner and evening cruises are also available.
- See many of Van Gogh's masterpieces all in one place
- Visit the house where Anne Frank lived and hid during the Nazi occupation
- Shop in Amsterdam's boutique store district - the 9 Streets - or stop inside a local coffeeshop to see what all the buzz is about
- Take a guided walking tour of the Red Light District - not as scary as it sounds!
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- European Family Discovery 13 days from London to Munich
- Start this amazing family vacation with a welcome dinner, then discover London on a traditional London double-decker bus. See the major sites like Big Ben beside the River Thames, Westminster Abbey, and Buckingham Palace. Enjoy a “flight” on the London Eye, the world’s tallest observation wheel with stunning views of ...
- Great Britain: Gardens, Golf & Pubs - RHS Garden Holidays
- On this 9 Day tour we will take a voyage of discovery that takes you from the excitement of London...to the history of York...to the pageantry of Edinburgh...all with an eye on Britain's stately gardens. Along the way we can get in a round of golf or go to the ...
- PARIS, LOIRE VALLEY & CHAMPAGNE
- You will be wined and dined at the finest French hideaway restaurants. Stay in an authentic 15th century château. Stare in awe at the majesty of the magnificent châteaux built by France's royalty from medieval times to the Renaissance days of splendor. Relax in quaint cafés looking out onto 10th ...
- Avalon Waterways Burgundy and Provence Jazz Cruise 2012
- Opportunities abound on this grand vacation to learn about France and to taste its sumptuous wines and cuisine. Your adventure begins with an overnight on the stunning Côte d’Azur, then travel to Arles in the Provence region to board your ship and sail north up the scenic Rhône and Saône ...