Magical Moorea Honeymoon
Embark on your first journey together as a married couple to the magical islands of Tahiti where you'll discover the most beautiful islands on earth! This itinerary will take you to the lush tropical island of Moorea, known as the Island of Love. Spend your days swimming in aquamarine lagoons ...Read Full Description
- Los Angeles, California, United States; Moorea, French Polynesia; Papeete, French Polynesia
- Trip Length:
- 10 days
- Price Range:
- From $3200 to $3700 (Please contact us for pricing on other travel dates or a customized vacation package.) per person See what this includes and what this excludes
- Best Time to Go:
Nov 09, 2011 to Nov 20, 2011
- Recommended for:
Adults (21 - 24)
Adults (25 - 29)
Adults (30 - 39)
Adults (40 - 64)
Anniversary, Honeymoon, Romantic Getaway
Detailed Trip Description
Embark on your first journey together as a married couple to the magical islands of Tahiti where you'll discover the most beautiful islands on earth! This itinerary will take you to the lush tropical island of Moorea, known as the Island of Love. Spend your days swimming in aquamarine lagoons among black tip reef sharks and stingrays, picnic on a private motu, hike to the highest point on the island, take in beautiful sunsets, and enjoy the friendly company of the native people of Tahiti. Pricing is current as of 5/18/11. Total package price as listed here for a honeymoon couple is $7,147. Rates are subject to change until confirmed with a deposit. Sunsational Vacations is a Tahiti Tiare Specialist. We can create a custom Tahiti vacation package to one or more of the incredible islands of Tahiti. Call us today at (888) 431-8567. Please visit our website at www.njtahitispecialist.com.
Day 1 - Los Angeles
Depart Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui
Board your Air Tahiti Nui flight from Los Angeles to Papeete, Tahiti. Depart at 5:00 pm.
Day 2 - Papeete
Welcome to Paradise!
It's 11:30 pm and you've arrived in Papeete, Tahiti! You are met with friendly smiles, ukulele music and a lei greeting. Your transfers are waiting to take you to the Sofitel Maeva Beach Resort.
Day 3 - Papeete
Depart for Moorea
After having breakfast at the Sofitel Maeva Beach Resort, which is included in your package, you spend some time relaxing by the hotel's pool.
Next, it's time to meet your transfers for a ride to the ferry terminal. Departure to Moorea is at 12:00 noon.
Day 4 - Moorea
Your first day in Moorea.
It's 12:30 pm and you've arrived in Moorea. Transfers are waiting to take you to the Sofitel Ia Ora Beach Resort which is nearby. Here you'll spend 3 nights in a Superior Lagoon Bungalow Room.
Then you'll spend an additional 6 nights in a Superior Overwater Bungalow Room!
The Sofitel Moorea is the only hotel in Moorea that faces the island of Tahiti.
Daily breakfast is included in your package price.
Relax on the hotel's beach, the best beach in Moorea.
Day 5 - Moorea
Days 6 through 9 - Explore Moorea
Take in the breathtaking scenery that's everywhere in Moorea! Rent a scooter and ride around the entire island, up to Belvedere Lookout, the highest point on the island.
Sign up for an optional lagoon tour where you'll swim in the crystal clear water with stingays and black tip reef sharks - unforgettable! They'll take you to a private motu for a picnic lunch which is included in the price of the lagoon tour.
Take in a sunset at the end of the day.
Day 10 - Papeete
Time to say good-bye to these beautiful islands.
Your ferry departs Moorea at 4:45 pm for Papeete. At 5:15 pm, your transfers will meet you to take you to the airport.
Your flight to Los Angeles departs at 10:50 pm for arrival into Los Angeles at 9:05 the next morning.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Society Islands, Tahiti
- Visit Tahiti and discover the allure that has captivated artists, athletes, and travelers from every continent. Located in beautiful French Polynesia, the Society Islands of Tahiti offer an amazing destination for anyone who is looking for a dream vacation. From our Tahiti hotels, sail out and stroll the sands of ...
- Tahiti and Overwater Bungalow in Bora Bora - Paradise
- Perfect for a honeymoon or anniversary celebration, enjoy one night in Tahiti and then 5 nights in your own overwater bungalow on the beautiful Bora Bora lagoon. Add an optional 3rd island to your itinerary, such as Moorea, Taha’a, or the pristine beauty of Rangiroa. Packages are also available for ...
- Ski Mammoth, Weekend Bus trip!
- This weekend trip includes round trip bus from the Los Angeles Area to Mammoth including refreshments and movies on the bus, two nights accommodations within walking distance to the slopes and optional discount lift tickets.
- Tahiti truely is a paradise!!
- French Polynesia is one of the most beautiful and unique destinations in the world. Each of the Society Islands are surrounded by coral creating natural lagoon and ideal for their over water bungalows. I spent 9 amazing days visiting Tahiti, Moorea, Raiatea, Taha'a, Vahine Island & Bora Bora. I visited ...