Manor Houses & Castles
Family Trip; Vacation of a Lifetime; Vacation; Ireland; Family Vacation; Vacation Package; Vacation Packages; Vacations; Ireland tour; ireland castles; Ireland Travel; Ireland adventure; Ireland Independent Tour; Ireland's historical sites; Ireland's west coast adventure;
See Ireland's scenic wonders with a variety of historical and cultural interests. Enjoy the luxury of Ireland's best Manor Houses and Castle Hotels on this itinerary.Read Full Description
- Cork, Ireland; Dublin, Ireland; Galway, Ireland; Killarney, Ireland
- Trip Length:
- 8 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Adults (25 - 29)
Family with kids, Married
Family Trip, Romantic Getaway, Summer Vacation
Detailed Trip Description
See Ireland's scenic wonders with a variety of historical and cultural interests. Enjoy the luxury of Ireland's best Manor Houses and Castle Hotels on this itinerary.
Day 1 - Dublin
Arrive in Dublin. Take in the attractions of Europe’s most popular city.
Day 2 - Galway
Spend the morning walking around Dublin. Drive to the Connemara region.
Day 3 - Galway
Spend a full day touring the unspolit area of Connemara.
Day 4 - Killarney
See the spectacular Cliffs of Moher, visit the Burren and Bunratty on your way to Killarney.
Day 5 - Killarney
A full day tour of the famous Ring of Kerry.
Day 6 - Cork
Drive to Cork, Ireland’s second city. One must visit Blarney Castle and kiss the Blarney Stone!
Day 7 - Dublin
Head for Cashel where you will catch sight of its Rock before reaching medieval Kilkenny. Then on to Dublin!
Day 8 - Dublin
Morning at leisure to either shop for those souvenirs on Grafton Street and then departure.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Ireland As You Please
- This getaway allows you to capture the best of the counties in the southern half of the island staying in all hotels along the way! This is a popular route that takes in the best of Ireland, from busy towns to breathtaking landscapes. Galway Travel Guide and Trip Planner
- Around Ireland in 13 Days
- It is said that Ireland, once visited, is never forgotten – from the seemingly endless shades of green in the landscape of to the friendliest people on the planet, this action-packed itinerary features some of the top highlights for getting the best feel for Ireland in a short amount of ...
- Manor Houses & Castles
- See Ireland's scenic wonders with a variety of historical and cultural interests. Enjoy the luxury of Ireland's best Manor Houses and Castle Hotels on this itinerary.
- 1st Timer's Southern Route
- Ireland is a place where you cannot see and do everything in just one trip. However, this itinerary is a great place to start and to experience the southern part of the island! This itinerary saves Dublin for your last few days.