Military Thanks 2013
Which best describes you? Love our troops Military spouse Military member Military veteran Military child Military grandparent Just proud to be an American It doesn’t really matter which category you fit into, all are welcome! Whether you are a civilian, military member or veteran, come join us next Thanksgiving on ...Read Full Description
- Belize City, Belize; Central America; Cozumel, Mexico; Roatan, Honduras; Tampa, Florida, United States; Yucatan, Mexico
- Trip Length:
- 8 days
- Price Range:
- From $700 (We offer free layaway. So book with us now and break up your balance into monthly payments between now and September 2013! We make vacations affordable!) per person See what this includes and what this excludes
- Best Time to Go:
Nov 24, 2013 to Dec 01, 2013
- Recommended for:
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (21 - 24)
Adults (25 - 29)
Adults (30 - 39)
Adults (40 - 64)
Family with kids, Military/Veteran
Detailed Trip Description
Which best describes you? Love our troops Military spouse Military member Military veteran Military child Military grandparent Just proud to be an American It doesn’t really matter which category you fit into, all are welcome! Whether you are a civilian, military member or veteran, come join us next Thanksgiving on a cruise exploring the Western Caribbean. Thanksgiving is a perfect time to come together with friends and family, so invite them along to join you! No more crowding in a tiny dining room while your mother, aunt, grandmother (or you) work all day in the kitchen. ENJOY Thanksgiving as a family and let Norwegian take care of the details!
Day 1 - Tampa
What is there to do in Tampa prior to your cruise? Tampa is so much more than merely home to Busch Gardens (one of the most popular theme parks in Florida). The Ybor City district is alive with history, shopping and fine dining. The Tampa Museum of Art and the Museum of Science and Industry are also must-sees. The fabulous Florida Aquarium is located next to the cruise terminal and a must see with the kids. Or take a trip to Clearwater Beach where the water really lives up to the name!
Day 2 - Central America
Day 3 - Roatan
Beautiful and unspoiled, Roatan is a peaceful, eco-tourist’s dream, just 30 miles off the coast of Honduras. Teeming with marine life and home to some of the best pillar coral in the Caribbean, the pristine Belizean Reef is a diver’s paradise. And the beauty of Tabyana Beach is always a sight to see.
Day 4 - Belize City
Long before the 17th-century powers to fight over Belizean sovereignty, a complex Mayan civilization flourished here. Today, many of the architectural treasures from that amazing lost culture remain for you to explore in virtually untouched verdant jungles.
Day 5 - Yucatan
This unspoiled coastal paradise in the Yucatán sprawls off the beaten path, with brilliant butterflies, exotic tropical birds, deer, monkeys – even jaguars are said to roam the remote parts of this pristine jungle.
Day 6 - Cozumel
The island of Cozumel off the tip of the Yucatan Peninsula continues to be known for its fantastic fishing, snorkeling and diving opportunities. And despite the growth of tourism in recent years, the island and its only town, San Miguel, retain much of their original warmth and charm.
Day 7 - Tampa
Parting is such sweet sorrow…so don’t leave yet, extend your vacation by a day and see all that Tampa has to offer. Explore Busch Gardens, visit the Yankees spring training stadium, or head to the shore and visit the sponge docks in the old Greek city. Ask us and we’ll arrange a trip extension for you. Also ask about park passes.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- 5-Night Western Caribbean
- Board the beautiful ship Liberty of the Seas from Royal Caribbean's fleet of ships and travel to Cozumel, Mexico and Belize. You'll truly fall in love with the beautiful ocean and white sandy beaches.
- Carnival Inspiration
- What’s Included All for One Low Price: Some of the most spacious stateroom at sea Our well-appointed staterooms are the comfiest, coziest places for you to recharge your batteries. Whether it's an interior, ocean view, balcony or suite, we have the perfect stateroom for you. Delicious dining - Including 24-hr ...
- Cozumel Scuba Diving
- Cozumel is one of the best scuba diving locations in the world. Although it is a divers mecca, it is also a great destination for non scuba divers. This is why our all inclusive package has become so popular. It gives you the opportunity to be close to the dive ...
- Caribbean Cruise - Key West/Cozumel
- Ship - Carnival Imagination Ports of Call MIAMI, FL KEY WEST, FL COZUMEL, MEXICO FUN DAY AT SEA MIAMI, FL Palm Beach Travel Guide and Trip Planner