Mystical Peru Journey
Individual trips anytime, exploring Machu Picchu, Cuzco and Sacred ValleyRead Full Description
- Cusco, Peru; Cuzco, Peru; Machu Picchu, Peru
- Trip Length:
- 10 days
- Price Range:
- From $1500 to $2295 (may customize if possible by your request budget and dates ) per person See what this includes and what this excludes
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Adults (30 - 39)
Adults (40 - 64)
Spiritual Journey, Summer Vacation
Detailed Trip Description
Individual trips anytime, exploring Machu Picchu, Cuzco and Sacred Valley
Day 1 - Cuzco
arrive and transfer to acclimate in the Sacred Valley of Peru
Be met in Cuzco as you exit baggage claim
and transfer to lovely hotel in the Sacred Valley countryside. Time to acclimate, rest, relax. This is perfect starting point to adjust to higher altitudes
Day 2 - Cusco
explore ancient sites on and Off the Tourist Track
Wake up to view of the mountains Visit the circular terraces of Moray and the ponds at Maras, terraced down the Andean mountainside. .
Day 3 - Cuzco
To Pisac and hike to the Inca temple.
Excursion to the market of Pisac . and the important sites on the mountain behind the town. Hike down to the Inca Temple. This afternoon explore the ancient sanctuary of Ollantaytambo (tomorrow we leave for Aguas Calientes and our days at Machu Picchu)
Day 4 - Machu Picchu
Take the spectacular train to Machu Picchu
Today, we take the spectacular train ride to Aguas Calientes, home base and the gateway to the spectacular Machu Picchu
Day 5 - Cuzco
2 days at Machu Picchu with ceremonies and on to Cuzco days
After 2 days at Machu Picchu, 3 days exploring the sites in and around Cuzco
Visit the House of the Sun, at Sacsayhuaman.
and time to enjoy Cuzco. Some will stay longer in Cuzco or all this is customized to your requests and budget
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Highlights of Peru and Ecuador
- If we had to pick two absolutely "must see" destinations in South America they would undoubtedly be the incredible Incan ruins of Machu Picchu and the naturalist's paradise of the Galapagos Islands. For this incredible itinerary we've added an unexpected twist; a visit to the Ecuadorian Amazon for three days ...
- Mystical Peru Journey
- Individual trips anytime, exploring Machu Picchu, Cuzco and Sacred Valley
- Classic Peru.
- This classic trip to Peru allows you to combine a visit to the sacred places like PUNO and MACHU PICHU in one tour. You will be also discovering the inside PERU when you travel from CUZCO to PUNO or vice versa. You will experience the magic energy of MACHU PICHU ...
- Peru Adventure
- Cuzco, Machu Picchu & 2 nights in the Amazon basin