Nepal Adventure Tour
Holiday Adventure Nepal offers an exciting tour package which includes tour, short trek, river rafting and wildlife safari. This 12 days tour is a combination of a day rafting in Trishuli river, two nights safari package in Chitwan National Park and short trek in Annapurna region as well as Pokhara.Read Full Description
- Kathmandu, Nepal; Nepal; Pokhara, Nepal
- Trip Length:
- 12 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (25 - 29)
Group Retreat, Summer Vacation, Trip Around the World
Detailed Trip Description
Holiday Adventure Nepal offers an exciting tour package which includes tour, short trek, river rafting and wildlife safari. This 12 days tour is a combination of a day rafting in Trishuli river, two nights safari package in Chitwan National Park and short trek in Annapurna region as well as Pokhara.
Day 1: Nepal - Kathmandu
Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
Arrival and transfered to your Hotel.
Day 2: Nepal - Kathmandu
Transfer to Charaundi for rafting and start rafting. Provide lunch on the way at river beach. Rafting ends at Kuringhat and transfer to Chitwan by bus. Stay O/N at Eden Jungle Resort, after dinner.
Trishuli river rafting with Holiday Adventure
This is the grade 3 difficulty river for rafting. You will have about 3 hours rafting and after lunch transfered to Chitwan for wildlife safari. Overnight at Resort.
Day 3: Nepal - Nepal
Activities, i.e. elephant back safari/canoeing trip/jungle excursion. Stay O/N at resort.
Today you will be full busy to do different activities in National park. Early morning after breakfast, you will be taken for the canoeing tour in Rapti river followed by Jungle excursion with guide. After lunch you will have elephant ride safari about1 hour. There will be ethnic cultural show in the evening after dinner.
Day 4: Nepal - Nepal
Elephant breeding center visit and transfer to Pokhara, stay overnight at Hotel.
Early morning, you will visit the elephant breeding center, where you can enjoy to see baby elephants. After breakfast drive 5 hours to beautiful city of Pokhara and stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 5: Nepal - Nepal
Transfer to Nayapul (1050m.) and start trek. Trek to Tirkhedunga (1577 m.) at teahouse.
Drive 2 hours to Nayapul for Annapurna trekking. Start trek about 3 hours to Tirkhedhung. Tonight, your overnight will be at tea house.
Day 6: Nepal - Pokhara
Trek to Ghorepani (2675 m.). Stay overnight at teahouse.
Walk about 5 hours to Ghorepani, enjoyng mountain trail. Around Ulleri, you need to walk about 2 hours up to the natural stoned starecase.
Day 7: Nepal - Nepal
Trek to Tadapani (2675m.) visiting Poonhill (3180m.). Stay overnight at teahouse.
Early morning, hike about 40 minutes up to Poonhill (3180m) and see Sunrise with Himalayan panoramic view. Return to the teahouse and after breakfast trek 4 hours to Tadhapani.
Day 8: Nepal - Pokhara
Trek to Ghandruk (1950m.). Stay overnight at teahouse.
Trek starts after breakfast and after 4 hours easy walk, you will Visit traditional village.
Day 9: Nepal - Pokhara
Trek to Pothana (1990m.). Stay overnight at teahouse.
Visit Pothana. This day you will pass through beautifull village of Ghandrung while trekking.
Day 10: Nepal - Pokhara
Trek to Phedi (1113m.). Transfer to Pokhara 914m. Stay overnight at Hotel.
trek through Dhampus about 3 hours and drive 1 hours to Pokhara hotel.
Day 11: Nepal - Pokhara
Free day at Pokhara and stay overnight at Hotel.
Relax and visit lake. You can enjoy boating at Fewa Lake.
Day 12: Nepal - Kathmandu
Transfer to Kathmandu and fly back.
Private Car Service
Transfer to Kathmandu and departure flight.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Classic Nepal Tour
- Visit the fascinating places of Nepal's vivid past, Kathmandu Bhaktapur and Bandipur Mountain Village. Marvel at the fifty hand-carved wooden windows in Bhaktapur. You will see magnificent temples within Kathmandu Durbar square. Moving on into the beauty and scenic splendor of Pokhara, your next adventure awaits you high atop the ...
- Classic Nepal Tour 10 Days
- During this 10 Days Classic Nepal Tour, you will enjoy sightseeing and many activities in Kathamndu, Pokhara, Chitwan National Park, Patan, Daman and Bhaktapur in addition to Mount Everest excursion.
- Nepal Culture Tour
- During this 7 Days Nepal Culture Tour, you will enjoy sightseeing and many activities in Katmandu, Patan, Panauti and Bhaktapur in addition to Mount Everest excursion.
- Everest Base Camp - 16 Days
- The Everest region is located in the northeast of Nepal. The most visited part of this region is Solukhumbu district, home of the legendary Sherpa and the highest peak of the world, the Mt. Everest at 8,848 meters with listing among 11 most visited destinations and famous as the 7th ...