OAHU & MAUI
You enjoy fun in the sun—and that’s exactly what you’ll get on this 7-day getaway to Oahu and Maui. Paradise awaits as you arrive in Honolulu on Day 1, so unpack your bags and immerse yourself in the spirit of the Hawaiian Islands. From a tour of Pearl Harbor to ...Read Full Description
- Hawaii, United States; Honolulu, Hawaii, United States; Maui, Hawaii, United States
- Trip Length:
- 7 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Detailed Trip Description
You enjoy fun in the sun—and that’s exactly what you’ll get on this 7-day getaway to Oahu and Maui. Paradise awaits as you arrive in Honolulu on Day 1, so unpack your bags and immerse yourself in the spirit of the Hawaiian Islands. From a tour of Pearl Harbor to a sailing excursion on a Catamaran, your Go Oahu Card includes admission to more than 25 of Oahu’s top attractions—the perfect way to spend the next two days. After that, you fly to the island of Maui for two full days of leisure surrounded by lush vegetation and historic sites. Visit historic Lahaina, mighty Haleakala Crater, or take a romantic stroll along the beach at sunset. Oahu Travel Guide and Trip Planner
Day 1 - Hawaii
Arrive in Honolulu.
The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani offers a glimpse at Hawaii's royal past in the heart of Waikiki Beach. This Oahu hotel graces the former estate of Hawaii's last princess … offering Hawaii vacation value just steps from world-famous Waikiki Beach, plus unlimited shopping, dining, and nightlife options.
Day 2 - Honolulu
2 full days at your leisure.
Experience the Hawaiian Culture at The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani. We are pleased to share the history and the rich culture of Hawaii with guests
Learn more about Hawaii with lot of activities for the entire family. All guests are invited to take part in cultural activities. Princess Kaiulani's cultural programs include Hula lessons, flower Lei making, Hawaiian Guilting and much more.
- Monday, Wednesday and Saturday: Pineapple Carving, Dolphin Lāna‘I, 2-3pm
- Monday at 12:30pm-1:30pm and Saturday and Sunday at 9am – 10am: Hula Lessons
- Tuesday and Saturday: Hawaiian Quilting, 8am – 1:30pm
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: Flower lei making, 12:30 – 1:30pm
- Wednesday and Friday: Lau Painting 2pm – 3pm
Day 3 - Honolulu
Full day for sightseeing.
Day 4 - Maui
Fly to Maui
Located steps from a 6-mile stretch of Maui’s most beautiful beaches and minutes away from shopping and entertainment venues. The 265 spacious rooms include private lanais, cable TV, air-conditioning, and hairdryers. The hotel also features a large swimming pool and fitness center.
Day 5 - Maui
2 full days at your leisure
2 full days for sightseeing
Day 6 - Maui
Full day for sightseeing
Full day for sightseeing.
Day 7 - Maui
Fly home from Maui
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Hawaii Honeymoon
- This honeymoon in Hawaii will highlight the romantic wonder of Kauai and the scenic splendor of Maui. Starting in Kauai, you will visit the stunning Na Pali coast, swim in a waterfall, and dine under the stars. Then we will take you to Maui where you will view the sunrise ...
- Paradise in Hawaii!
- This 7 day trip to Oahu Hawaii will include lodging on the finest stretch of world famous Waikiki Beach, a tour of Pearl Harbor a Luau and a day at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Blue water, white sand, awesome tours and more!
- 5 Days Family Time Promotion to Hawaii
- Family Time Promotion: Stay, play and drive in the Hawaiian Islands. With the Family Time promotion you receive guaranteed connecting rooms, resort fee waived, daily breakfast for four, one dinner for four or $150 resort credit, $300 activity credit, children's welcome kit or complimentary pass to Kid's Club, upgrade to ...
- OAHU & MAUI
- You enjoy fun in the sun—and that’s exactly what you’ll get on this 7-day getaway to Oahu and Maui. Paradise awaits as you arrive in Honolulu on Day 1, so unpack your bags and immerse yourself in the spirit of the Hawaiian Islands. From a tour of Pearl Harbor to ...